Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

24/7 Metro/Lockers/PM Server Discussion

One of the admins recommended I start a discussion on the map rotation/vote for the above server.

Personally, I'm not a fan of lockers or pearl market, and would like to see a 24/7 metro server.

What does everyone else think?

usually the map is metro, the reason for the other maps is sometimes there is need for a change of scenery. and people tend to empty out after being spawn camped over and over again.

DRNKGUINNESS

-bZ- Member
I actually agree with Jackson. While I would love 24/7 Metro, the change of scenery is definitely nice. But I cant stand pearl market hahaha. locker/metro rotation would be sweet

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It used to be metro/locker, but pearl market was a nice change of pace.

pearl was added because it is still semi infantry only and it is a map that you can ACTUALLY flank people instead of playing battlehallways, it was requested by a lot of people we gave it a try and people seemed to love it. most of the time it stays on metro tho. just have to vote and VIP has 2x the vote.

I enjoy PM in the rotation and a nice change of pace once in a while but Im not a fan of playing that map twice in a row.

But that is why there is a callvote... all I can say is VOTE VOTE VOTE...and if you are VIP (5 bux a month) your vote counts TWICE not to mention VIP slot!

goonie

-bZ- Member
I'm starting to really enjoy Pearl and love to mortar spam on lockers but Metro is best for spamming 320s  lol

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I think switching things up was one of the best things to occur on the server. Breathes fresh air into the mix.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
We had discussed plug ins for all maps that would limit map votes to those not played is there something out there? It would take care of the same issue in metro

Mesm

-bZ- Member
Donator
Indeed.  I like infantry only maps, I can only play so much all maps with getting raped by heli's and aircrafts with no teamwork.  Metro and locker is bad with the noob tube and rocket spam in the few locations you can push.  Market is best map that gives people like me to play infantry only for most part and not have to push down one narrow path and hope not to get spammed all day long.  But metro stays pretty much locked down in sever, market or locker will pop in every so often but not often when people want a change of pace.

Server fills up either way and stays full whether it's on metro, locker or market.  People who hate market may leave but plenty fill those slots and play it.  Working, nice change of pace, leave it or I may go postal :-(

Mesm

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey are u guy's going by the post office ?  I need stamps !!!!
Give me your address...  I'll drive by in the postal vehicle and DOOR DELIVERY FOR YOU!  Just might wake up a next day wondering what happened after you answered the door!