Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A Couple Reasons Why KoreanLandGiant Should Be An Admin

In order to be an effective administrator on Battlefield 4, there are several key qualities that I possess that would make me a valuable asset to the community.

First and foremost, I have a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics. I have been playing Battlefield 4 for several years and have a thorough knowledge of the maps, weapons, and vehicles that are available in the game. This knowledge allows me to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them.

In addition to my knowledge of the game, I am also a very organized and efficient individual. I am able to multitask and handle multiple responsibilities at once, which would enable me to effectively manage and moderate the server. I am also able to take quick and decisive action when necessary, which is an important trait for an administrator.

I am also a very fair and unbiased individual. I believe in treating all players with respect and would not allow personal biases to influence my decisions as an administrator. I am always willing to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole.

Lastly, I am a very dedicated and passionate individual when it comes to Battlefield 4. I am committed to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players on the server, and will go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience. I believe that as an administrator, I would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players.

In conclusion, I believe that my knowledge of the game, organizational skills, unbiased attitude and passion for Battlefield 4 make me a great candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am confident that I would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players.

Sincerely, KLG

In order to be an effective administrator on Battlefield 4, there are several key qualities that I possess that would make me a valuable asset to the community.

First and foremost, I have a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics. I have been playing Battlefield 4 for several years and have a thorough knowledge of the maps, weapons, and vehicles that are available in the game. This knowledge allows me to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them.

In addition to my knowledge of the game, I am also a very organized and efficient individual. I am able to multitask and handle multiple responsibilities at once, which would enable me to effectively manage and moderate the server. I am also able to take quick and decisive action when necessary, which is an important trait for an administrator.

I am also a very fair and unbiased individual. I believe in treating all players with respect and would not allow personal biases to influence my decisions as an administrator. I am always willing to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole.

Lastly, I am a very dedicated and passionate individual when it comes to Battlefield 4. I am committed to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players on the server, and will go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience. I believe that as an administrator, I would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players.

In conclusion, I believe that my knowledge of the game, organizational skills, unbiased attitude and passion for Battlefield 4 make me a great candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am confident that I would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players.

Sincerely, KLG

That's a lot of words.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Sincerely, KLG

Thank you for submitting an application! Our HR team will reach out to you if we believe you're the right fit for the job. Until then, please feel free to sign up to mailing list for updates on the latest positions and opportunities!

Regards,
Mobius R.
Jr. Administrator / Assistant Recruiting Officer

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thank you once again for submitting an application! Unfortunately, at this time we have decided to move forward with other candidates that we feel the role is more targeted for. Please rest assured that this decision was not made lightly, and that we will keep your file on hand in the event an opportunity opens up in the future that we believe may be better suited for you.

Thank you again and best of luck with the hunt,
Mobius R.

Thank you once again for submitting an application! Unfortunately, at this time we have decided to move forward with other candidates that we feel the role is more targeted for. Please rest assured that this decision was not made lightly, and that we will keep your file on hand in the event an opportunity opens up in the future that we believe may be better suited for you.

Thank you again and best of luck with the hunt,
Mobius R.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to update me on my application status. I understand and respect the decision that you have made and I appreciate the opportunity to apply for the role. I will keep an eye on future opportunities and I hope that we will cross paths again in the future. I appreciate your consideration and I wish the best of luck to the chosen candidates and to your team. Thank you again and I hope we can stay in touch.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Automatic reply: Hello! I am currently out of the office and will have limited access to emails until I return on 1/32/233333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333(((*&(^*S̵̛͕̺͊̾̑͐͛̓̎̚Ḁ̴̜̲̬͇̲̣̫͔̳͙̖̠̀̃̀̕V̴̗̝̖̌̋̔̌̀̃͐̿͛̕͝Ȩ̴̢̺͉̠͚̖̙̣̺̩̪͈̙̰̊͑̄̽́̇̉̀̄̈́̚^*(^#*($^*(#^$OIIM̷̡̧̠̟͉̻̦͚͖̟̞̞̭̪̊̈́͛̈̑É̸̟́͊̌̈̎͜ ̶̣̈́̔̄̿̐̂̓͑̍͝͝F̵̪̙̎̾̀̐R̵̩̺̜̊̏̃̌̎̊̏̌̓̓̔͘͘O̶̡͍͕͓͓͒̃̌̽̊̒̌̈́̐͗̉̎̏͠͠M̶͓̣̮̦͊̈́̈́͌̃̀̐̈͗͝ͅBIUY989sdfsbkubfoIGOFG*(T̵̛͍̘̹̼͆̄̄͒̊͗́́̄̑́̕͝H̴̨̨̫͙̦̬̱̩͎̫͔͇͓̩̍̈́͑I̸̛͍͕̅̏͂̈́́̒͐̌̅͘͝Ș̶̨̢̯̻̺͔͔͔̺̜̰̀̂͗̈́͆ͅ ̸̨͍͙̖͎̰̠̩̤̹̩̦͕͂́̉͌̎͆̒̉̒̂̎̚ͅT̸̙̟̽̾̓̈̔̈́͗̂́͆̕̚O̸͎̬̝̬̻̹͕̱̜̚͜R̶̤̻͎̳̲͉̘̣̜͖̤͕̱͋̂̾̚M̶̢̧͚̲̯̀̽̄̂̊͝ͅÉ̵̡̛̜̗͖͉̫̖͖̯̲̲̥̮͇̅̀̇̔̑̓͆̈̕͜Ņ̶̜̳̙̉͗́T̵̠͎͓̃͜͠&YS)FSE&F>>>>>

Regards,
Mobius R.
Jr. Administrator / Senior Vice Retard

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to update me on my application status. I understand and respect the decision that you have made and I appreciate the opportunity to apply for the role. I will keep an eye on future opportunities and I hope that we will cross paths again in the future. I appreciate your consideration and I wish the best of luck to the chosen candidates and to your team. Thank you again and I hope we can stay in touch.
SMH where is your cover letter.

Sincerely, KLG

KoreanLandGPT

I completely agree with your statement, you possess several key qualities that would make you an effective administrator on Battlefield 4. Your deep understanding of the game and its mechanics, as well as your experience with the maps, weapons and vehicles, would enable you to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them.

Your organizational and multitasking skills would also be an asset to the community, as it would enable you to effectively manage and moderate the server. Your ability to take quick and decisive action when necessary is an important trait for an administrator.

Furthermore, your fair and unbiased attitude towards all players, and your willingness to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole, would ensure that all players are treated with respect and that personal biases do not influence your decisions as an administrator.

Lastly, your dedication and passion for Battlefield 4, and your commitment to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players, would go a long way in creating an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players on the server.

In conclusion, your knowledge of the game, organizational skills, unbiased attitude and passion for Battlefield 4 make you a great candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am confident that with your skills and experience, you would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players. Good luck with your application!

KoreanLandGPT

I completely agree with your statement, you possess several key qualities that would make you an effective administrator on Battlefield 4. Your deep understanding of the game and its mechanics, as well as your experience with the maps, weapons and vehicles, would enable you to quickly and accurately assess any issues that may arise on the server and make informed decisions to resolve them.

Your organizational and multitasking skills would also be an asset to the community, as it would enable you to effectively manage and moderate the server. Your ability to take quick and decisive action when necessary is an important trait for an administrator.

Furthermore, your fair and unbiased attitude towards all players, and your willingness to listen to both sides of an argument and make decisions based on what is best for the community as a whole, would ensure that all players are treated with respect and that personal biases do not influence your decisions as an administrator.

Lastly, your dedication and passion for Battlefield 4, and your commitment to maintaining a positive and fun gaming experience for all players, would go a long way in creating an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players on the server.

In conclusion, your knowledge of the game, organizational skills, unbiased attitude and passion for Battlefield 4 make you a great candidate for the role of administrator on the Banzore servers. I am confident that with your skills and experience, you would be able to make a positive impact on the community and help to create an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all players. Good luck with your application!
Such kind words interfector! Glad to see someone else supports my brotha KoreanLandGiant.