Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A Couple Reasons Why KoreanLandGiant Should Be An Admin

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
y'all do realize punkbuster is a shell of a company with no staff and no updates to the system right? and that the more reputable anticheat communities do not accept punkbuster bans as evidence since like 2017 right?
certain VR software will trigger a pb ban. it scans for programs on your computer and "determines" them to be cheat software and issues a ban. EA fucked up royally by not contemplating the long term life of this game by allowing a 3rd party company have free reign on bans for their game.
also side note, you are really bad at this game.

punching air rn
waltergotme.gif

Sorry, who are you again? Did you play bz7 or something?
You can't read my name? There must be something in the water in Florida that causes severe cases of autism. Haven't played in months and my rank still hasnt changed. Feel free to check it out sometime, but make sure you keep your Kleenex box nearby for all the tears that are sure to start.

You can't read my name? There must be something in the water in Florida that causes severe cases of autism. Haven't played in months and my rank still hasnt changed. Feel free to check it out sometime, but make sure you keep your Kleenex box nearby for all the tears that are sure to start.
hello?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
also side note, you are really bad at this game.

I haven't checked but it's a safe bet my scores are worse.

But then I rarely if ever play for scores these days. I play for objectives to support my team.

I can't buy a single damned thing with the millions of points I've racked up in BF. But I can enjoy picking a target and killing it even if it takes me seven tries to get it.

Or I can break out of the base and cap a flag when no one else can.

Or use the AA to suppress the enemy air assets even if it means I don't get a bunch of kills like the run-n-gun guys do.

Or steal the enemy AA...that's the best! :)

I guess the most important thing the scoreboard doesn't tell you is how much fun you're having and I assure you I'm having a shitload of fun on this game! :)