Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A question about accessing unusual terrain and locations

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Firstly, I am not talking about glitches. Let's be clear about that.

Now, does anyone object to getting into unusual and difficult to access places in the game? Like on Pearl Market there's a BUNCH of oddball locations that you can get to without using a glitch. Ditto that with a few places in many other maps such as mountain climbing on Operation Locker, getting into some of the less accessible buildings on Metro, the interesting locations near the temple in Outbreak, and the several novel locations on Gulf of Oman such as the cranes you have to access from the air, buildings you have to access from the air, and the 'secret' apartments near the E flag.

These are not glitches, they're just unusual features of the map.

Any objections to playing these locations?

SilentGhost

-bZ- Member
Donator
Firstly, I am not talking about glitches. Let's be clear about that.

Now, does anyone object to getting into unusual and difficult to access places in the game? Like on Pearl Market there's a BUNCH of oddball locations that you can get to without using a glitch. Ditto that with a few places in many other maps such as mountain climbing on Operation Locker, getting into some of the less accessible buildings on Metro, the interesting locations near the temple in Outbreak, and the several novel locations on Gulf of Oman such as the cranes you have to access from the air, buildings you have to access from the air, and the 'secret' apartments near the E flag.

These are not glitches, they're just unusual features of the map.

Any objections to playing these locations?
So if you're on my team, would you mind getting Neo off of those places when you get a chance?

It'd be much appreciated :)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
So if you're on my team, would you mind getting Neo off of those places when you get a chance?

It'd be much appreciated :)
I don't get in those places ;)

Some of those places are viewed pretty poorly be we admins and using them basically makes you look like a dick ;) (top floor A building on Metro and Locker mountain above E specifically)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Metro has the third floor in the building at A and it also has the 2nd floor in the main Metro building itself.

The 2nd floor is accessed by jumping on the bus, then jumping to the ledge, breaking a window and climbing in. Not as easy to do as the 3rd floor but it can still be done. (leaving a couple details out since this is public and the activity is discouraged) :cool:

Metro trivia: Has anyone ever gone to the very back of the tunnels behind the spawn and gone outside? You can't do anything aside from looking around but it is pretty cool.