Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

ADD team votekick

Add votekick option for troubled teammates?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL okay, maybe you should read all 4 pages of YOUR chat. I don't work here, I'm just lucky to play here. But the admins that DO work here are pretty smart people. If I was you, I wouldn't assume they have your limited IQ. Save your sniveling excuses for them.

LOL okay, maybe you should read all 4 pages of YOUR chat. I don't work here, I'm just lucky to play here. But the admins that DO work here are pretty smart people. If I was you, I wouldn't assume they have your limited IQ. Save your sniveling excuses for them.
read my other reply, your false reports arnt getting anywhere. also he was threating people and kept asking weird questions about statistics of blacks whites and Mexicans. as for the other pages me and other members of the server where being a little edgy at night, it happens but I was not once racist to anyone. This is an attempt to get me punished out of spite.

Last edited:

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
Yeah this is silly, our servers are policed by the population and admins sending in proof of wrongdoings. This is the way it should be. I don’t feel comfortable undermining the way things are set up now by giving players the ability to make mistakes potentially.

Yeah this is silly, our servers are policed by the population and admins sending in proof of wrongdoings. This is the way it should be. I don’t feel comfortable undermining the way things are set up now by giving players the ability to make mistakes potentially.
I've seen the votekick system in many multiplayer games and not once have I seen it be abused. It would be a maj vote and someone would have to be really trolling the team to get kicked. Its a a solution to get someone out of a server that was ruining the experience for everybody else instead of waiting for said troll to be punished.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.