Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

all maps server change

I have spent some of yesterday and all of tonight discussing back and forth with our server provider about the on going issue with the lag and rubber banding especially during prime time. Of course as we all know that its not all about the server the game is greatly flawed and we do get some people saying that they dont get lag on this server or whatever, those are dedicated servers and run better (should at those prices). However, they have agreed to set us up on a new box that is newer and has better hardware. Was told this would take place at 1am pt. Not sure if this was this morning or going to happen tommarow morning. I think it has already taken place tho. I dont all the way remember the specs of the box we have been using but it looks a little different from what im seeing now ( Dual Intel Xeon E5-2690v2 (Ivy Bridge-E 3.0ghz) node with 20 total processor cores and 128 gigabytes of RAM.  ). If this does not solve the issue I will continue to work with them on this. But again remember guys there is so much they can do with a game that was rushed as this one. Also, this will not change the IP or anything. I hope this works out, and will keep you guys up to date on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sounds great, thanks Jackson! This should make it apparent whether or not the issue is server or client side for everyone.

its been moved, this is the new specs now: Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 (Haswell 3.6ghz) node with 4 total processor cores and 32 gigabytes of RAM

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Look what you/we do for the community! Brings tears to my eye!!!

well battlelog is back to working now, so they say, there is or was an issue with pb on the server might of fixed that still waiting to see if those messages show up in the console, other than that should be good to go