Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

An I idea for the BC2 Server

DragonHeart335

-bZ- Member
Uhh, just wanted to run this by the admins. I have seen on one BC2 server (rTr i think?) that they have stand-in players (bots) that make it so that the server doesnt appear empty. I dont know where you get 'em but I thought that was a cool idea so at least your server shows up in the non-empty list. Have you guys ever seen/heard of this?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Let's do zombies instead! That would be awesome!

No, I haven't heard of it.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
DragonHeart335 said:
Uhh, just wanted to run this by the admins. I have seen on one BC2 server (rTr i think?) that they have stand-in players (bots) that make it so that the server doesnt appear empty. I dont know where you get 'em but I thought that was a cool idea so at least your server shows up in the non-empty list. Have you guys ever seen/heard of this?
someone go ask rTr how to

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I don't like that website, so I'm a no.

My feeling is, if we're not in the server, why do we care if it's populated or not?

Can we remove the bots and such with relative ease?

Also, how difficult is the setup and will anybody volunteer to do it? I'm sure there is lots of neat things we can do, but if nobody is willing to do them...

We have to ask REM to fix our server first. No one else seems to know how, if we don't fix if soon we will not get the pubs we had before to come back. REM.............. HELP, HELP, HELP, PLEASE