Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Anyone interested in playing Minecraft FTB Direwolf20?

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey,

I just setup a 1.7.10 Minecraft server running FTB Direwolf20. Let me know if anyone is interested in playing.

If you want to give it a shot here are some directions to get your going (for the people who have never used FTB before)

[*]Then Join the server!

Right now it is setup as:

• Biomes O'Plenty,

• Survivial

• Difficulty 3 (Hard)

Let me know if you have any other questions if you decide to play and are having issues.

LiqTenExp

Last edited:

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Looking into adding some addition mods, if you have any suggestions you would like to see let me know. Once the additional mods have been isntalled I will post a link to a zip file that you will be able to download and add to your mod folder.

not really sure what that mod is all about.

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ok it is good to go. Just use the instructions up top if you are not familiar with setting up a FTB server +custom mods.

Message me here if you have any issues getting it setup/going. I ran some test for the past hour or so and it looks GTG

Last edited by a moderator:
ok sounds good, we were looking into setting it up banzore side so you do not have to foot any bill...

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't mind setting it up for now, I have 2 boxes I can run it on for now. If people want to play it we can migrate it over later.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ive been running into this problem. Tried taking 4.0.0-beta out but kept timing out connection to the server. Have you experienced this?5dd638f189.png

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey,

Let me look into that. I think what I will do for the mod conflict is just remove the portal gun from my additional pack. Let me look into the timing out thing next.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
dont know how many people you were willing to host for but I was going to bring a few of my friends in

LiqTenExp

-bZ- Member
Donator
normally 4-6 is ok, I have a better machine if it gets laggy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yo Liqten can you update your modpack on here, was looking to get back into the server