Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Anyone play any instruments or make your own music?

I love music and is my ultimate passion more than anything. I will continue to play my instruments until the day I expire. lol

Around 2020 my dad bought my sister a cheap acoustic but ended up in my hands lol. I never liked acoustics until this one and it really is a cheapo Donner brand but sounds very good with a slim neck. The acoustic really helped me explore more into different styles such as Roy Clark who could play almost anything but also learning the flamenco/Spanish style. I'm not the best player but I also never took any lessons so I don't know how to read or write music let alone any chords. Anyways I'd thought I'd share.

Best to use headphones of studio monitors.

Never did finish this song and made more changes to it in the past 2 years but am ready to fully record it.

I also bought an M-Audio Midi keyboard last year and using Spitfire Audio plugins.

I love music and is my ultimate passion more than anything. I will continue to play my instruments until the day I expire. lol

Around 2020 my dad bought my sister a cheap acoustic but ended up in my hands lol. I never liked acoustics until this one and it really is a cheapo Donner brand but sounds very good with a slim neck. The acoustic really helped me explore more into different styles such as Roy Clark who could play almost anything but also learning the flamenco/Spanish style. I'm not the best player but I also never took any lessons so I don't know how to read or write music let alone any chords. Anyways I'd thought I'd share.

Never did finish this song and made more changes to it in the past 2 years but am ready to fully record it.

I also bought an M-Audio Midi keyboard last year and using Spitfire Audio plugins.

I grew up playing on Whitney Spinet. I was learning gueeetar while taking an almost year long course to work as a producer. Setting up the recording studio,making sure everything was patched through correctly, and working with live bands wasn’t to Bad. I got tired of fixing timing issues with pro tools (many drummers suckd ass) It was also frustrating having to make recommendations for music that was just god awful or hard to listen too like rap.

I Tried to get into digital music. Played around with GarageBand, Traktor, and ableton. I was interested in making samples but just dropped the whole thing and went into trades cuz I needed the mooooney. I sold most of my gear and I think I still got my very first Korg Synth and a Akai Pad laying around somewhere.

I Just don’t have the same passion for It that I did years ago. I still love playing the piano tho and love learning ragtim stuff.

OKNewPlan

Donator
There are some impressive professional musicians that play on bZ servers but I'm not going to out them.

However I used to have an audio engineering business. Cool stuff you got there!

I play, but much like you dont know much...i mean i know the basic chords A/b/c/d/G I have an electric and acoustic and it is nice to play every now and then. I do sing alot, and have been told by many that im good. But you know how people lie, lol. But yeah i play, i just sing way more..

I played in a band for about 20 years - primarily 60/70s motown and funk. If one hasnt played in something like that, its almost impossible to explain the adrenalin and thrill.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member