Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Apologies For A Very Bad Stream

DREAMAZING

-bZ- Member
Donator
So as you all know I was asked to stream the BF4 Scrim last night and in all fairness I feel I did a very shitty job on this being I have only used the spectate controls once or twice for bf4 so that was super shaky and you all had to suffer through me trying to figure out how to swap faster and scroll around the map like a two bit hooker that is half retarded and so I wanted to say sorry if your plays during the game were not caught on vod or if you felt like you missed some very important moments I apologies for this. But in saying that I have come up with a few Ideas as to how to make this awesome little tourney a more enjoyable and fun experience in the long run and so will list those below as to see who likes them and who doesn't.

1. I feel before we start the stream next time it would be crazy cool to have a list of the teams/roster so I can announce them and maybe even talk some on there stats and what not it will allow for the viewer base (those that dont know the community or new viewers) to get to know the community and its players & so forth.

2. I am going to be working with Jackson and Beast to get some commentary and more talk on things like guns and map control and so forth as the matches commence so as to give you that tv sports style feel.

3. Overlay and Graphics that fit the screen along with showing off our community and its awesomeness!!!

4. Audio - certain music that fits the community and its players for montage purposes and so forth to make the listening more enjoyable vs the craziness you hear through teamspeak or from me.

5. Some awesome and fun things in between the matches while teams or maps are setup and so forth, like player interviews from those from the last game blah blah and such just to make things even cooler and more fun - plus like Bill Gates once said "If you don't know what your doing, at least make it look good" LOL so I think even tho this is not MLG or anything it would be really cool to get the players on team to talk some about what went wrong or what they saw there team strategy as and such.

I see a lot of potential here as to a fun thing for the community but also something maybe those outside the community can rally to and even participate in if we do it right and with BF1 around the corner I can see us making something really fun and cool outta this.

In a nutshell I hope to bring you all a much more refined and fun stream as well as some awesome member created moments and much more. Thank you all for your time and working with me on trying to get this setup and learning it all in the process. For those that showed up to the stream last night to watch thanks and hopefully next time you come around it will be just that much better and as for snipin and Beast thanks for the opportunity to cast it and allow me to help as well as all the advice and help along the way.

Last edited by a moderator: