Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Are we alone?

SMRose1990

Donator
So I've been doing some light digging over the last few years and have found countless articles that depict the scientific discoveries of the last half century that are pretty much all pointing to abandoned structures on the moon and intelligent life from other solar systems. Anyone care to expand on these thoughts? I've got a lot of stuff to put forward if someone wants to direct this any specific way.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Those are interesting articles, if we alone or left behind shouldn't we live it to out up most potential?

SMRose1990

Donator
Life life to its full potential? Quantum Entanglement is when one particle that has ever been part of mass with other particles will instantly affect one another and since all mass in this universe came from the same mass that was present in the Big Bang, all particles of mass and energy in this universe are linked to one another including our computers and even us. Particle Wave Duality has proven energy particles behave both as physical particles and as energy waves and the only defining of which is consciousness of it's surrounding environment aka observers. We literally control the energy and the mass in our reality around us with our minds. You're literally God. :)

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
That image isn't a good example. It implies that there's a limit to the universe somewhere! :p

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
since all mass in this universe came from the same mass that was present in the Big Bang, all particles of mass and energy in this universe are linked to one another including our computers and even us.
That's not accurate. There's a concept being thrown around called Digital Particles which involved particles phasing in and out of our third dimension and into another one. (The fourth, the sixth, we're not sure.) Particles, see: mass, can be brought into and out of the universe.

Particle Wave Duality has proven energy particles behave both as physical particles and as energy waves and the only defining of which is consciousness of it's surrounding environment aka observers. We literally control the energy and the mass in our reality around us with our minds. You're literally God. :)
It's a little far to consider oneself a god based on the ability to change the outcome of an experiment. I wouldn't call myself a god because I watched my baking soda volcano erupt whereas if I hadn't watched it it might not have reacted. An observer is not the only defining factor in an experiment, especially when it comes to fundamental wave experiments.

And to say that you control the energy of a system is just obscene. You could say a brick placed in front of a flashlight controls the light because it reflects the waves back into the source but that's just not accurate. The mere fact that the brick exists changes the outcome of the experiment, yes. But the brick does not control the experiment.

Minor thing, but it's Wave-Particle Duality in this field. Not Particle Wave Duality.

SMRose1990

Donator
That's not accurate. There's a concept being thrown around called Digital Particles which involved particles phasing in and out of our third dimension and into another one. (The fourth, the sixth, we're not sure.) Particles, see: mass, can be brought into and out of the universe.

It's a little far to consider oneself a god based on the ability to change the outcome of an experiment. I wouldn't call myself a god because I watched my baking soda volcano erupt whereas if I hadn't watched it it might not have reacted. An observer is not the only defining factor in an experiment, especially when it comes to fundamental wave experiments.

And to say that you control the energy of a system is just obscene. You could say a brick placed in front of a flashlight controls the light because it reflects the waves back into the source but that's just not accurate. The mere fact that the brick exists changes the outcome of the experiment, yes. But the brick does not control the experiment.

Minor thing, but it's Wave-Particle Duality in this field. Not Particle Wave Duality.

Thanks for the reply, I have brain damage and get that shit mixed up all the time and don't choose the most accurate grammar all the time either. Influence would replace control better. And yes, of course matter can leave and come into the universe, how else did it all get here to begin with? Where does it go when it falls into a black hole? Are we just layers of 2D data projected into a black whole which holds out entire universe, existing within or from another universe? There has already been evidence discovered of impacts of other circular universes on the edge of our universe, leaving a "bruise" if you will of radiation in CMB. So, asking a question to you, if you were on the inside of a living cell in an organism, what do you think it would look like when there is another cell forming, taking the resources required to produce the new cell tissue and structure from the current cell and funneling it into something that will become a new cell? We would be able to see things being taken out of our universe and seemingly disappear between space yet we know that energy cannot be created nor destroyed so it had to have come from somewhere and go somewhere that we cannot perceive or likely comprehend.

Thoughts? Corrections?

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Your mind can't understand a sub-atomic level to an accurate degree. Anything that is a diagram of anything of the sort is purely an artist' rendition.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Let's get some Heisenberg up in here!!!

growthcone.jpg

Sorry if I seem flippant, but I had a lot of these conversations like 20 years ago and was consuming copious amounts of weed.

Science has come a long way, and there is already a strong argument that we are literally living in the matrix.

If you wanna' talk about cool shit, talk about the EM Pulse Drive. If we ever figure out how it works, we're gonna' blow physics up and travel through time and shit!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That image isn't a good example. It implies that there's a limit to the universe somewhere! :p

There is necessarily a limit to the universe.

Nature has limits on everything. The only thing there is no limits to, is limits.

c944ffe3216d82e608c50247cd37b58368114bd37bb850305b0d0899029571c0.jpg