Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

ARK - Mindwipe Tonic / Reusable Grapples Vote for Mods.

Voting for 2 additional Mods.

• Just the Reusable Mindwipe Tonics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the Reusable Grapple Hooks.

• I would rather not have either of these Mods on our server.

• Total voters

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just as the title says, throwing up a vote for either mindwipe tonics anytime usable or for reusable grapple hooks w/ the crossbow. Since the patches, mindwipe tonics are only useable once per level.

Mindwipe Tonics - If you are not already level 100, this becomes a major issue if you mess up on stats. It would be fair to everyone and no advantage to anyone in my personal opinion but it would require a mod to make them how they were before.

Reusable Grapples - Not a gamebreaking mod but was throwing it into the vote to see if people are interested in this. The grapples are lightweight and you can certainly make an abundance of them if need be but this could be a convenient addition to the mods with reusing 1-2 grapples. May even give people more interest in using grapples w/ base ideas etc..

Any comments are appreciated with the votes! Will see the votes by the end of the week and act accordingly.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think they're ok. I'm level 100 now, so maybe I'm biased. I didn't really know much about it, but I just used it at level 99 and I have no idea if I'm happy with my picks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
I think they're ok. I'm level 100 now, so maybe I'm biased. I didn't really know much about it, but I just used it at level 99 and I have no idea if I'm happy with my picks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i'm still only level 98 yet also.. but it would be frustrating at level 100 even more so.