Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Atrocity App

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
129094182528001049.jpg

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
I apologize for not being on too much. I have made as much time as I could, and I think I met and got to know quite a few of the members. I have been working pretty hard on my college class, and being a normal young person. Hopefully I can get some more time in this week. I normally try to get at least a couple days in. I thank everyone for bearing with me.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Atrocity said:
I apologize for not being on too much. I have made as much time as I could, and I think I met and got to know quite a few of the members. I have been working pretty hard on my college class, and being a normal young person. Hopefully I can get some more time in this week. I normally try to get at least a couple days in. I thank everyone for bearing with me.
i am gonna keep your app open for one more week then deside, so try to get to know everybody. and i mean give reach arounds to 1.cuba 2.hillbilly 3.Slingblade.4. Remedy

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
Alright, sounds cool man. Been busting out schoolwork, but I will try to get a couple more days in this week. It's looking like another busy one.

You guys ever sit on the shitter so long, your leg feels like a stranger? Happens to me every time.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Atrocity said:
Alright, sounds cool man. Been busting out schoolwork, but I will try to get a couple more days in this week. It's looking like another busy one. You guys ever sit on the shitter so long, your leg feels like a stranger? Happens to me every time.
all the time man

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
No, I learned photoshop, and by learn I mean literally from no knowledge to a decent knowledge of a lot of the basics. I am also learning dreamweaver. I have a java programming class at some point in my bachelors which will help with web design, and I have yet to learn flash and php. Flash doesn't seem all that difficult to learn though.

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
Well, I am about to head off for another weekend. Before I go until Sunday night (hopefully I will be on then) I wanted to say iot has been a pleasure gaming with you guys through the application process. It is tough to find gaming clans as chill and relaxed as you guys to the point where we can say just about anything in TS. I know this week ends my application process. I didn't make it on much more but I did get a couple more days in getting to know some of you. I will see you guys back on the Battlefield (unless they fix Skyrim by then, in which case, I will probably play that since its been damn near forever, and I desperately need a fix)

Atrocity

-bZ- Member
I have to get cracking on a nice amount of schoolwork this week, I will be one when I can. Granny is bugging me to finish backing her files up too, and her old computer has all ide connections, but anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for considering and accepting me to your ranks.

I'm still set to recruit on the forums though. lol

jwaggz needs a poopie party pal while Im gone.