Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Bad Company 2 Favorites

If you are having a problem adding our -bZ- servers to your favorites, I have found a work-around for the problem.

There is a file located on your computer called GameSettings.ini and in Win 7 x64 it is located in C:\Users\*Your Account Name*\Documents\BFBC2

Please make sure you back-up the original file before you edit it.

You need to add in the following line of code to the .ini file for our servers to show up in the favorites tab.

It is at the end of the file and it says:

FavoriteGames=Empty
You need to change it to the following by coping and pasting:

FavoriteGames=5851311,19e3ca1f-487e-4967-a466-f9b7da45aa91,-bZ- Shooter's Club;517576605,78340824-4573-4a68-b1b5-8b4fbfa169e2,bANZORE for the wINZORE;533298154,5cd69bb3-234a-4c49-a515-15f201e9352f,-bZ- goes non hardcore;
When you get into the game it should show you our -bZ- servers in the favorites tab. If you are unsure of what you are doing, SEE ME BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's awesome! Thank you r3m3dy!

Where the hell did he come from?

does anyone else see their favorites grayed out? you can only see the title but no status or ping? :(

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
are you running the latest version ?

do you have our new servers saved ?

are you using the internet ?

do you have winders running ?

mine are not grayed out :mrgreen:

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
HILLBILLY said:
are you running the latest version ?do you have our new servers saved ?

are you using the internet ?

do you have winders running ?

mine are not grayed out :mrgreen:
he took the words outta my MOUF.....

please leave your answer in the next post...thanks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Flank3r said:
does anyone else see their favorites grayed out? you can only see the title but no status or ping? :(
ekoboss was having the same issue yesterday even with the new servers added, might be a glitch... just make sure your getting the new servers off the front page before ya pull your hair out. If you've done that, it's glitched!

I found out that on the main server browser if you have anything on the right checked, as if you were filtering servers, it also effects your favorites. try clearing any filters and check again.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
I edited the original post to direct towards the my internet services game servers on the new box.

the_r3m3dy said:
If you are having a problem adding our -bZ- servers to your favorites, I have found a work-around for the problem.There is a file located on your computer called GameSettings.ini and in Win 7 x64 it is located in C:\Users\*Your Account Name*\Documents\BFBC2

Please make sure you back-up the original file before you edit it.

You need to add in the following line of code to the .ini file for our servers to show up in the favorites tab.

It is at the end of the file and it says:

FavoriteGames=Empty
You need to change it to the following by coping and pasting:

FavoriteGames=5851311,19e3ca1f-487e-4967-a466-f9b7da45aa91,-bZ- Shooter's Club;517576605,78340824-4573-4a68-b1b5-8b4fbfa169e2,bANZORE for the wINZORE;533298154,5cd69bb3-234a-4c49-a515-15f201e9352f,-bZ- goes non hardcore;
When you get into the game it should show you our -bZ- servers in the favorites tab. If you are unsure of what you are doing, SEE ME BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!