Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Baggie or Neo- Suggestions Please.

Team is losing, and cant gain ground. After a time, you realize you are getting chewed up by enemies armor and just cant make headway. Within that same time, friendly(s) are in Uncap, maybe even leaving it a few 100 yards from time to time.....in a tank. I see this more and more lately. Just this morning on zavad......our team just could not make headway, and then i realized our tank was basically sitting in uncap. While that person was shooting from it...it, iin my mind was wasting assets. Now after 10 minutes or so, realizing this, i figured wth, who cares he'll die soon. But after 20 minutes... ARGH.

I realize people can play how they want, so long as its in the rules. But if someone is in the uncap for 10 minutes with a crucial piece of equipment that is obviously needed.......is there recourse?

Team is losing, and cant gain ground. After a time, you realize you are getting chewed up by enemies armor and just cant make headway. Within that same time, friendly(s) are in Uncap, maybe even leaving it a few 100 yards from time to time.....in a tank. I see this more and more lately. Just this morning on zavad......our team just could not make headway, and then i realized our tank was basically sitting in uncap. While that person was shooting from it...it, iin my mind was wasting assets. Now after 10 minutes or so, realizing this, i figured wth, who cares he'll die soon. But after 20 minutes... ARGH.

I realize people can play how they want, so long as its in the rules. But if someone is in the uncap for 10 minutes with a crucial piece of equipment that is obviously needed.......is there recourse?
Use the chat to get enemy team to kill him. You can’t tk your teammates but that doesn’t apply to the enemy. Use them as a tool.

Shoot 'em all and let Swag sort it out.. Wasting assets in uncap, I wouldn't say no to getting rid of the problem.. It may be against the rules, but sometimes it's well justified in my books.

i actually saw neo in game kill a player (with admin kill) because he wasn't using the boat, except from uncap area. Thats why I asked this question to start with. Now that i remember im not even sure the guy was in uncap, according to the kill it was i believe, wasting assets.

i actually saw neo in game kill a player (with admin kill) because he wasn't using the boat, except from uncap area. Thats why I asked this question to start with. Now that i remember im not even sure the guy was in uncap, according to the kill it was i believe, wasting assets.

Neo vibe-checked me once for spawning into AA then taking a couple bites of my Honeycomb cereal. Cant loaft when the boss is watching.