Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Balance on bZ9

hSKyyyy

-bZ- Member
Hey guys ,

playing now a few month on the server and im pissed , the autobalancer isnt working.

I know ppl want to play together but its pissing me off always to be in the "noob" team, and i dont want to change cuz its a balance problem,

i highly would like to see a game that is not like 0 - 500+ as a loose. Im not crying im just asking for a balance cuz atm BF4 is no fun to play at the server.

And im not a bad player...

Honorable greetings
hSKyyyy

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
As long as a balancer balances whole squads and not just individual players, that would be good.

Yeah, a lot of the time, the teams are very imbalanced.. I just wish the players would fix it by assisting. It happens sometimes that I assist to the losing team, if I am playing with just a friend or two. But if it's very unbalanced I would rather leave, as it's not fun to play, and assisting won't help.

hSKyyyy

-bZ- Member
@FluffMuffin94 ya im the same , i assist everytime. My server repu is at 84 or something like this...

Most good ppl just want to farm kills , and im cool with that. But they can do it also in the looser team to support them.

Sadly most players dont have that "HonorPlay" feeling , they r just onemen armys and chillin behind flags in tanks.. or they play as team in it but its almost the same.