Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: 2-POINT-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name 2-POINT-O

Have you cheated before? I haven't bin laid yet who can i be cheating on

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? 1974 someone came up behind me pointed a loaded shotgun at my head aimed pulled the trigger and what do you figure I got BANNED for brain damage permanently left in a Babys mind Idk maybe jackson was PMS'ing her Ego

Why should we lift your ban? why should I lift the ban on man, y'all seem to think some fruitcake named Jesus saved you and GOD loves his own children so much he took the bullet and missed a bunch of orgy shit. I invented something that does not exist me

Kick reason (from Battlelog) wasnt a kick just get outta your house we stole from you, Dad. i dunno i suffer traumatic brain injury ya coulda just murdered me properly and we'd never had met

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

doesn't help me any posting a video of something I invented but I did invented perpetual motion or as close to the idea as possible, y'all keep turnin me down.
Wouldn't be right for me to just say ya ha ha big joke on me, surprise...I bin wonderin what life is like dead I still have yet to die I've tried but i aint gonna lie...I just hope for some really cool reason I do NOT have to tap my own damn stem cell again the last time some of you came out retarded clones couldnt very well shoot any of you, you made new rules for me while I was laying on the creekbed head draining of whatever the fuck was in it. brains maybe...why am i alive anyway nothing i see surprise me

Jackson was PMSing a rage fest on anyone he felt the need to ban from accessing the server. I am slow I do not pick up on others inabilities to understand someone a very long time ago provided me traumatic brain injury. I do not know how to communicate on a level of others who have training in the area. I had a bad day, I think Jackson banned me as I rammed our AA for it fucking a dog in the field. I am not sorry and I honestly do not care anymore . the game is not the be all to end all, it was a communications base I used, between the TBI I deal with daily and others pure stupidity if you want me around, you want me around, if you're going to be a puss puss little bitch tit and cry about something I did without even realizing it. sucks to be you. it is what it is. I make mistakes everyday oddly enough I still walk away

why should I allow you to trample all over me like everything is all fine and dandy...ever live the life of traumatic brain injury only to wake up realizing UYOU SICK ASS NARCISSISTIC RETARDED REJECTED MOTHERRUCKERS DO NOT EXIST I LEARNED A GOOD LESSON NEVER TURN MY BACK OF A SPECIES WILLING TO KILL ME JUST TO GET PAST THE GATES THEY THROWN THEMSELVES INTO ALL BOOHOO WE MURDERED OUR HOME PLANET HELL AWAITS LOSERS I AM DONE WITH COWARDS AND PANTY WASTE LITTLE BITCHES SICK DAY GET COVID AND GET DEAD ASSHOLES
IT IOS NO WONDER EVEN RELIGION STATE I KEEP DITCHING YOU JERKS

Status
Not open for further replies.