Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: 2023-Ford-F-150

In-game Name 2023-Ford-F-150

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for intentional TK, my teamates were killing me by exploding my c4 jeep by shooting at the c4 at spawn when i was trying to go around them, that at which killed them while i was dodging them at the blast radius. I am extremely sorry.

Why should we lift your ban? It was un-intentional

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Intentional teamkill (never even did intentional) accidental

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were banned automatically by our system but it appears that you should've been banned a long time ago.
Your chatlogs are filled with toxicity, such as impersonating an admin and leaking someones IP. Even if that was a joke, you should know better.

I'm also going to go out on a whim here, I doubt you didn't intentionally teamkill. Even if you are telling the truth, which I very much doubt, you were kicked several times for teamkilling too many times. How many times does it take before you record your teammates griefing you or you stop placing c4 on jeeps?

Or the more likely situation, you were doing it on purpose.
Here are your past few sessions.
1673572246079.png

Lol. No words.
1673572254525.png

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sir, i never leaked anyones ip, im sorry for my behavior, i would also object that i never impersonated an admin, nor do such things at that time.

Right, sure. Absolutely. Of course!

AA7E1EA2-4030-4283-9CC0-3662A93D47A6.jpeg9B71995E-8B1E-4760-A4AA-5FD2B67D5F0C.jpeg36179AAC-E9FF-4A4C-99EE-27F18D6E4EB6.jpegC9B37E00-E61E-49CA-B721-F94395B88EBB.jpeg

I got my account back and enabled 2fa

There’s no evidence to suggest it was ever compromised.

You’re not getting unbanned.