Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: _Stirumm Date of incident Jan 18, 2022 1:43PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name _Stirumm Date of incident Jan 18, 2022 1:43PM

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Welp i was in discord with a few people and they kept telling me to ask people "what is a ritz?" cause they thought it was funny but i didnt realize it was a setup to get me banned but the childish reason they did it is the fact im a pilot and im on the harder side to kill. i love to fly there its my home server and they are tank players and well we kill them alot.

Why should we lift your ban? Well I did ask the questions so I am guilty on that part but they invited me into their discord and acted like i was cool with them everytime i typed it they was in discord telling me to and hyping me up laughing sayiong how funny it is but they left that part out of course now i feel like an idiot to think those guys would even like me in the first place they kicked me from the discord and all its great.... I really hope you lift my ban bz11 is my home server i have no idea where else to play you wont have another issue out of me.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Race/Filter baiting. [perm][-bZ-Topher][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

1642639023236.png

At first I was inclined to think this was an over-reaction over something silly as I don't typically care about anything chat related. Luckily @Topher here dealt with your report and as can be seen here, you definitely knew what you were doing. I Personally do not see a reason to unban you. You went over the top with this, So I will leave it to the banning admin.

@Topher

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Can you tell me who invited you to their discord? and the people who were telling you to say this?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I also Hope you realize that should this ban Stick it also sticks to your other account "TheNewKYS"

There was 5 or so players in chat one of them even had said it before me for the first time it should be in chat history if i can find it, the discord names was different from the in game names it may take me a bit to figure the names out as far as in game names go They've blocked me on discord and this really isnt looking good but i am telling the truth i do have a lot of people that will tell you the same thing i am now. this looks bad great

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The alternative here is fess up, own up to your actions, apologize, and we go from there. Not like your other account has been any better in terms of chatlogs, but again. I am lenient as hell when it comes to these things. Shit like this is just annoying.

I agree it is annoying and I do thank you for your time, I seem to have no other option here. Yes I put those texts in chat and it is wrong to get others in trouble for false actions I'm sorry for race baiting in BZ11 chat and you will have zero issues out of me in the future.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There won't be another appeal after this one, should either of your accounts come back into question, both will be banned.

Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.