Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: adoen3k

In-game Name adoen3k

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Jul 30, 2017

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I haven't played for several days in the Conquest Large Battlefield 4 server and I was kicked for "several TK's"

Why should we lift your ban? I'm a fair player, never cheated (and never will) and also if I tk sometimes it's not on purpose, I also enjoy talking to other players, please lift the ban!

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
ur ban was an auto ban for tking. ill speak with the other admins about removing it. if its removed make sure it does not happen again.

Hi guys, I really appreciate that you lifted the ban.

However, it seems that I've been banned again for no reason. I haven't even played for several days and now that I try to enter it kicks me automatically.

Slash, Krae or Bawlin, can you guys tell me if there was any problem?

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
We are having issues with metabans plugin, we are trying our best to clear it up.

Hi Krae, thank you for answering!

I'm still banned, I would really love to play today in the afternoon with my friends on the banzore server, could you guys please give it a look at my user?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
adoen3k, I am showing your account is not currently banned. What is the message you're getting when you attempt to join?

I try to enter to the server (The HC conquest All maps) and after few seconds it says: "You have been kicked by an admin".

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Billy wasn't around when I was on earlier so I wasn't able to try and get it fixed

Hi guys, still banned... Such a shame since I really like to play on Banzore, if you can do something, I would really appreciate it.