Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: aimkeyMulti

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name aimkeyMulti

Have you cheated before? no my bf4db is clean

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was automatically KPM banned by the server. i had only 1k kills with this gun and now it has been lowered beyond the threshold to be clean to play on the server now.

Why should we lift your ban? I'm a good player that wants to enjoy the community in a positive way and would really enjoy playing on the servers you provide. thank you

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
It is easier to find your in game if you stop changing it. I will review with the other admins.

aimbotmanman-uwu​

i change my name a lot as a meme ive had the same account for 2 years now.. been cleared by bf4db every time.. a also make youtube videos if you want to watch my perspective of me playing if that helps the decision

3XCrEEd

-bZ- Member
Normally within a few hours, but since you didn't really answer Neo's question in a timely manner, it might take a bit longer.

Why do you keep making new accounts?
I've never even played your server before and appealed and auto KPm ban on a gun with 1k kills when i have 1k hours in the game.. can i get an explanation why my appeal was denied? ill post uncut games of me playing a server if u want to this thread or stream my screen and handcam for you. not sure why im getting ghosted by an admin without an explanation why it was denied. If you dont want me on the server for other motives just let me know

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Well, other than meme value, what is the reason why you keep changing your name? It would be recommended that you should stick with one name so that you can be properly identified as the person. I don't think they want to go on a random goose chase if you keep changing your name. (I'm not an admin)

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Well, other than meme value, what is the reason why you keep changing your name? It would be recommended that you should stick with one name so that you can be properly identified as the person. I don't think they want to go on a random goose chase if you keep changing your name.

Well, other than meme value, what is the reason why you keep changing your name? It would be recommended that you should stick with one name so that you can be properly identified as the person. I don't think they want to go on a random goose chase if you keep changing your name.
this is right from my BF4DB profile. i change my name as a complete meme nothing else at all. I've played WHG and TBG for a year now and had no problems with anyone. either way admins are ghosting me for exterior motives since they wont respond to me at all.

Attachments

• appeal 1.png
    appeal 1.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 11
  • appeal 2.png
    appeal 2.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 11

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
When you reached out to me the other day that's what I told you that you should post, raw footage of a full match or two.
Ball has been in your court for a few days.

When you reached out to me the other day that's what I told you that you should post, raw footage of a full match or two.
Ball has been in your court for a few days.
thats all good with me i havent played since u told me to do that. ill get to that today.. it was more of the lack of transparency that made this whole thing more difficult

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
To be quite frank, any member of your platoon that's ever played on our servers has been nothing but problems, and we keep catching them cheating too...

Getting pretty tired of it so we opted to deny the appeal.

so there is 0 proof of cheating and i got put through the ringer for a week for a response that has no correlation to me cheating at all. u can see the auto KPM ban was faulty to a player of my experience and you still wont even give me a chance when ive never played on the server before. shown u proof the fullest extent and thats all i get. Also the hawk 12g that was KPM banned is now of the threshold to be able to play the server with no problem.. very unfortunate situation considering ive never even been given a chance at all and i got a very vague response

Status
Not open for further replies.