Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Aitor_T1lla

In-game Name Aitor_T1lla

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Don't know. Just couldn't access the servers because of the "You have been kicked by an Admin". battelog says that I'm using a VPN when I'm not.

Why should we lift your ban? I just want to play some BF4 after work.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Please disable VPN and reconnect (bfadmintools.com)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What ISP are you using? Because it certainly does appear to be a VPN, Are you still living in the Caribbean?

Hi! I'm using a Cloud machine for gaming, the machine is in the US, so that may look like I'm using a VPN. But yeah, I'm still in the Caribbean.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I see, Yeah that checks out. Cloud gaming is treated as a VPN since it essentially is. Shadow in your case, Unfortunately there is nothing we can do for you in this scenario. Though it does appear you have played without the cloud service in the past, my recommendation would be to go back to that. Cloud gaming essentially is VPN in that it links a bunch of players together, sometimes players that have hacked. So it in general is not the best Idea.

yeah I thought so, I suspected this, just wanted to be sure that I didn't broke any rules. I moved to Cloud Gaming cuz my laptop gave out and I cannot afford another one right now, but a subscription to a service like Shadow could keep me entertained till I get enough money to get a new laptop. Thanks for the attention, nonetheless.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No problem, you are not banned by us, I wish you the best in getting a decent rig to play, or getting the current one fixed up, whichever comes first!