Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Alexireland36

In-game Name Alexireland36

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was reported because I put mines outside of the uncap. Key word, outside. Totally within means of the rules. It is also a hard-core server… This was just a person who is upset because my mines got them.

Why should we lift your ban? I didn’t break the rules. I was outside the uncap. This is just a disgruntled player who lost and reported me.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) You have been kicked by an admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We do not allow players to place mines directly outside of enemy uncap.
You currently have a temporary ban that expires in less than 3 days. During that time off, it would be in your best interest to thoroughly review our rules. They are provided below.

You are out of chances regarding attacking uncap or placing mines in / outside of uncap. If it happens again and you are caught, you will be permanently banned.

That’s great lol ban people from a game that is already having a hard time filling lobbies. Because some pansy boy got hurt he got killed. Wizard boy. Ahaha. Like who even has the time to sit there and record gameplay just to report people lmao. The game is already dying bro like chill.

I did! There are two bases outside of the uncap on Shanghai… I placed mines between the two bases, sorry, it’s outside of the fucking road that leads to the uncap… on other maps, I would understand this issue. Not Shanghai.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
To be clear, placing mine inside OR just outside of uncap is not tolerated. Stick to placing mines on flags inside the playable area.
Something tells me your time here will be short.

Yeah, my time would be short because people like you.. power tripping. Banning people. I have supported these servers for years, and I follow the rules, obviously because I have never been banned after many years of playing. I hope you can understand why this would be frustrating. Now you’re threatening me with a permanent ban because I’m voicing my opinion? Isn’t that the whole idea of a of this site?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Would you mind explaining to me how placing mines just a tiny bit outside of uncap isn't considered attacking uncap to you?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No one’s power tripping FYI.

It’s special operations… that’s what I do. I was taking out the tanks protecting our flags. Yes, it was outside of the uncap by definition. If you want to put in the rules of certain amount of meters are feet, they need to be away from the line. I will follow that rule.

My issue here is the bigger picture. This is the best game that was ever created. And it is dying. Sadly. And then we have people like wizard boy, reporting people who support this game, since the date it was released. There are people that literally land helicopters in the uncapped and steal equipment. All day. But here I am banned for placing mines. SUCKS.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You're allowed to steal enemy vehicles out of their uncap on the condition that you cannot defend yourself while in their uncap.
The rules are mostly common sense. Now you know that you should steer clear of uncap, at all times. If you want to use mines, place them on flags instead.

Roger. I will never use mines again. Done. last question, is there no strikes? It’s just instant ban? (I know my ban is temporary). Future reference.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
With incidents involving attacking uncap, temporary bans are the best warning system.
If the punishment is dealt when you are offline, there is little chance you would see the warning and make an effort to fix it.

Forcing players to come to the forums can clear up any questions or discrepancies in their understanding of the rules.
While you are out of chances for anything to do with attacking uncap, you wouldn't be permanently banned for any other offense. Unless it is an extreme.