Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: AmazonTax

In-game Name AmazonTax

Have you cheated before? No, Never.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I forgot why I was banned. I tried to join a BF4 server today and that is when I saw I was banned for: Loser Alert.

Why should we lift your ban? I would like to be unbanned because of your servers. They are always populated and I remember them being fun and enjoyable. I'm sure my ban was a for a good reason, I dont doubt it. I have changed and would be grateful to join your servers again and play rush again. If you were to unban me, I can promise you that I wont cause any issues or problems within your servers and community. I just want to play the game. Thank you for your consideration.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Loser alert: AmazonTax kicked for l [perm][-bZ-neonardo1]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Allow me to refresh your memory:

1664489998429.png
1664490002843.png
1664490008683.png
1664490015130.png
1664490021260.png
1664490026665.png
Our servers are still fun and enjoyable because we keep out the trash.
You were given several chances to get a clue - you also joined our discord (spammed admins) which didn't help your case in the slightest when you tried to appeal previously.
Your actions have consequences.
Appeal DENIED

Attachments

• 1664489969742.png
    1664489969742.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 28

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unless we have a severe change of heart or a weak moment, yes.
Being serious though, in your case we wouldn't unban. You knew exactly what you were doing and intentionally broke our rules several times.
Tis' the reward you earned.

Unless we have a severe change of heart or a weak moment, yes.
Being serious though, in your case we wouldn't unban. You knew exactly what you were doing and intentionally broke our rules several times.
Tis' the reward you earned.
First off, I just wanted to apologize for my actions in the discord server. Spamming admins and have a toxic outburst was not a good idea. I'm sure I upset a lot of people that day and ruined their nights and I'm sorry for that. But I do agree, getting a ban it is what I deserved. I used to be a very toxic player, especially when I get competitive. A lot has changed with me as well and I am not like that anymore. I know that doesn't mean anything at this point but I do want that known. I'm not trying to undermine your decision or anything, but would there be any change of heart if I were to be chat banned and given access to only your hardcore rush server, or even purchase an unban? I can personally guarantee that Banzore Clan would not have any problems. If this is something you would consider or give me a chance on I would be more than appreciative towards you and the clan. But If you stand firm with your decision I will leave it at that and won't respond further. Thank you for your responses and time BagofSwag.

Thank you.

I appreciate all of this and you willing to give me another chance. I promise I won't cause any issues, I'll be just another normal player in your servers. I have read over your clans rules and vow to follow them. If I were to break any of your rules I understand it will be another ban that will not be appealed. If, for any reason I were to get banned, I would not try to appeal the ban and waste admin time in doing so. I would accept the ban and move on from Banzore servers and your community. I doubt I will be using chat at all as well. Like I said previously, I greatly appreciate your change of heart and willingness to give me a second chance. Thank you BagofSwag

It's in your hands now. I hope you don't disappoint.
Appeal approved
Thank you for the ban appeal. I tried joining today and got the same ban message but for another account: Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Loser alert: C4Days kicked for l [perm][-bZ-neonardo1]. C4Days used to be my brother. Unfortunately he is no longer with me today, but I do have his computer hooked up in my room still. His computer is still on the same IP address as me and I'm sure that's why I am not able to join the server. Is there anything I could do to fix this so that I am able to join the servers? Or is this something on Banzore's end that may need to be fixed? Please let me know. Thank you