Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Antonio-Starch

In-game Name Antonio-Starch

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I killed teammates a couple years ago on a hardcore server.

Why should we lift your ban? I want to play on banzore servers, and I've gotten better than just shooting at everything that moves.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
To begin where your last appeal left off:

"When you got banned, you managed to kill 3 enemies but 18 teammates within a half-hour timespan. I find it hard to believe that these were accidental with a ratio that horrific. You also got an overall score of 1700, which means you were definitely NOT holding objectives or doing much of anything useful during that 30 minute time interval.

Why should we give you a second chance when your game history indicates that you are not playing the game within our rules?"

To put this into perspective, I am a long-standing member of the Battlefield community, I have been an active player for several years and a majority of my life (I'm not even 20). Throughout my time playing the game, I have strived to uphold the principles of fair play, teamwork, and sportsmanship reinforced by the classes and the majority of my playtime in all battlefields, being a medic. My dedication to the game is evidenced by my extensive gameplay hours, participation in community servers, and contributions to fostering a positive gaming environment. This was one of the first few hardcore matches I had played to that point as a majority of my in game time had been on Battlefield 3 for the Xbox 360.
Reflecting on the teamkilling incident, I am deeply remorseful for my actions and the negative impact they had on my teammates' gaming experience. The adrenaline-fueled intensity of the previous game, coupled with the heat of the moment, led me to make a regrettable decision that I now deeply regret. I understand the frustration and anger my actions may have caused, and I am genuinely sorry for any animosity generated as a result.
Moving forward, I am committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by the game developers and fostering a positive gaming environment for all players. I have taken steps to improve my situational awareness, communication skills, and overall gameplay conduct to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

"I was just a kid
I needed answers
I found a screen
Promised adventure
Just as I thought
I had it all
I pulled the trigger"

- I Was Just a Kid, Nothing But Thieves

Please reconsider, I have grown as a player and also quite literally like 6 inches in height. I intend to adhere to the guidelines and server rules moving forward.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We'll hold you to that. If you get reported for intentional teamkills / teamgriefing or if you are issued another automatic teamkillban, you will not be given another chance.

Please review our rules, they are provided below.

Appeal Approved.