Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Ascend-Shaduga

In-game Name Ascend-Shaduga

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Hey guys, I have a false global GUID PB ban for BF3 on this account (if you look it up on google, there's plenty of results that pop up. PB/evenbalance are notoriously bad with false bans) so your servers kick me any time I try to join. I really have never cheated in any videogame, and definitely not this one (where I have over 5000 hours in the battlefield series alone)

Why should we lift your ban? I have never cheated, nor will I ever cheat, in any video game ever. Battlefield 4 has been one of my greatest sources of entertainment and with this influx of new servers/players I'd like to be able to play on you all's servers.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Ascend-Shaduga' (for 5 minutes) ... Player Ascend-Shaduga kicked by ACI LiveSecure for PBGL-BF3 PunkBuster Global GUID Ban-BF3 [Admin Decision]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I was told to post this in here by Rogaine for some context on what might've triggered the ban.

In the past I've used the Battlefield Cinematic Tools by Hattiwatti (who now works for DICE lol), which allows players to create cinematic recordings for videos, etc. by disconnecting the camera from the player model to get better angles/movement for a better cinematic look. The tools can be found here:
I only ever remember using them on servers with FF/PB enabled, but maybe PB detected it on my end and gave me some kind of ban, not sure. This is really the only thing that I could think of that might've triggered a PB ban.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Bumping this one for @neonardo1 to see if there is anything we can do. PB whitelisting isn't something we typically do/not 100% sure we are able to (Don't have the perms). Looked into the PBban and there is not any indication of foul play in BF3 due to there being no information on the ban. Stats/linked accounts all look good to go as well.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your best bet is to appeal on this website:

We don't whitelist on our servers for anything. Sorry about your luck man, Hope you are able to get it straightened out!

Your best bet is to appeal on this website:

We don't whitelist on our servers for anything. Sorry about your luck man, Hope you are able to get it straightened out!
Sadly they don't do punkbuster global GUID bans :( and evenbalance never responds to tickets anymore, so I literally cannot appeal it

Appreciate it though, thanks!