Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: assaulta-

In-game Name assaulta-

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i got a false ban i believe from PunkBuster on my main old account which is "assaulta" then have been banned from like every server bc of it at first i thought it was just punkbuster being bad but im deeply mad about it tbh, anyways i made a new account which is 'assaulta-'

Why should we lift your ban? because ive never cheated ); im begging someone your servers are the only US with good ping that is playable. check my old DB no way in hell was i even close to cheating i just ran around like a chicken w my head cut off

Kick reason (from Battlelog) you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

i dont know exactly how punkbuster bans work but if i could get unbanned on my main that would be ideal a level 2 account jus causes ppl to hackusate and rile up attention^

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your main account is banned by ACI and PBBans.

1695677424653.png

1695677446742.png

New accounts will not help you, you'll need to successfully appeal your ban with evenbalance.

how i dont understand why im banned for aimbot. this makes zero sense.
where would i go to get unbanned from even balance?

man so a good player thats not gonna get unbanned by punkbuster the worst anticheat ever made, i can no longer play bf4. thats insane, so if you have an external ban when everyone knows false bans happen then why not give some slack. im not trying to be rude in any way shape or form check my battlelog on that account, theres no way ive EVER cheated. if theres no way to get around external bans completely proven by people doing this then its just straight up killing the game.

man so a good player thats not gonna get unbanned by punkbuster the worst anticheat ever made, i can no longer play bf4. thats insane, so if you have an external ban when everyone knows false bans happen then why not give some slack. im not trying to be rude in any way shape or form check my battlelog on that account, theres no way ive EVER cheated. if theres no way to get around external bans completely proven by people doing this then its just straight up killing the game.

can doesnt mean it will happen, at the end of the day ill sit and wait here for nothing bc i enjoy battlefield 4 being the only real good game up and running, but banning someone bc of a shitty external system. ive played since this game was insanely active alt accounts the main account NEVER ONCE have i been banned from any community server, I understand that you guys have rules in place too stop people from doing the same situation but cheating, but with no history of cheating i don't see the purpose in this rule, say someone was whitelisted bc of an external ban and they play on the server and have no issues then why not? why make someone fully reset all their hardware to buy a whole new game. rules are great but the implementing of them should be on a case by case basis, not just nope go fuck yourself and try to get fully unbanned on PB. recap i just dont understand why their cant be some kind of leniency in any case at all just let me play a few games and ill record them fully idc what i have to do, i just want to play ); and if it means i have to do a hardware reset then so be it, might as well be a cheater after i reset everything to get around a ban.