Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: At the time of the ban it was festivepeepo, now it's cheemsagawea

In-game Name At the time of the ban it was festivepeepo, now it's cheemsagawea

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was attacking uncap.

This was maybe 4-5 years ago and I haven't played much BF4 since so I don't remember much. On Siege of Shanghai me and some random in an attack helicopter killed the enemy when they left their spawn and rammed their vehicles right after they spawned.

We did this for maybe 30 minutes to an hour? And then both of us got banned by -bZ- neonardo1.

Why should we lift your ban? It was a long time ago.

Other than that, it all happened because I hopped in some random attack helicopter and killed whatever I saw. It was spontaneous, I had no intention of attacking uncap, I was just egged on by the pilot.

I totally forgot attacking uncap was against the rules in the heat of the moment because, to be honest, it was kind of funny and I was having fun.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: attacking uncap [perm][-bZ-neonardo1][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Neat, seems like you didn't learn your lesson.
It would be best for you to have your fun elsewhere.

Appeal DENIED
I don’t think you got my point. All I was trying to say is that a couple of years ago I attacked uncap because I thought it was funny. I don’t think it’s funny now and I understand how annoying getting killed in spawn can be.

I’d like to reiterate that this was 4-5 years ago, maybe less, when the global pandemic was getting started. Like most people, I was sitting inside and playing games all day. That match is a blur because pandemic gaming was so... repetitious? I don’t know, I just remember finding it funny how you could hop out of a helicopter right over the enemy spawn and destroy their vehicles.

I can count the amount of times I’ve played Battlefield 4 since then on one hand. It’s not like I’ve been making my rounds on servers and attacking uncap for the last couple of years. I’ve changed.