Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BadAtShooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name BadAtShooting

Have you cheated before? NEVER

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Banned for intentional team griefing and false report attacking uncap thats not really true

Why should we lift your ban? Hey sorry AngrySalsa that language was a bit aggressive earlier, apologies.

I am requesting this unban because you can see that I am not the kind that just ACTIVELY go be the annoying guy to base camp or TK, I was tempted by extreme hostile behavior such as shooting from uncap all game and jet rammers.( which i thought was not allowed, but I've read the rules again, so I sincerely apologize). You can see my main and alt(PktLossShooter) have 300+ hours or so on bz6, if I am really the annoying person there would've been a lot more reports a lot sooner than this. I can assure you that I will NEVER SHOOT UNCAP and NEVER PUT EXPLOSIVES ON TEAMMATES AGAIN.

In this report from hailphire130:
https://banzore.com/forums/threads/complaint-from-randombot1234-about-player-hailphire130.12837/

He states I am attacking uncap as he spawns, but if you look at the bottom left of his screen, you can see a dude running back to the uncap and that was the dude I was going for since I thought that was the direction of lock. He was running towards the runway so I thought he got into the jet as it spwans on the runway. I DID NOT INTENT on going in for spawn camping as you see I promptly stopped shooting after figuring out what is going on( I saw the guy that ran back to base the on the second pass so I knew the pilot spawned in new).

And putting a ban on me for TKing the base camper that has been shooting from out of bounds the entire game while not banning the dude INTENTIONALLY PUTTING C4 ON ME is not fair at all imo, this is just telling people that it is ok to put C4 on friendly vehicles in core.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

And salsa you dont need to do the pop quiz on me, I read all 3 pages of that rules post, and I play almost exclusively on your server everyday so obviously occassionaly mistakes happen, you gotta consider my play time to mistake ratio lol, and I will NEVER LOOK AT ENEMY SPWAN or spwan with c4 again. Like literally ban c4 on my account and I wont bitch about it at all.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Never said I was going to put you through the pop quiz. Dont need to.

Between This account and your other account, you've racked up over 200 reports against you, it is obvious you are the problem here. Not the first time you have been banned either. You are literally playing devils advocate here. Please feel free to go play elsewhere.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.