Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: BadminSlayer

In-game Name BadminSlayer

Have you cheated before? Nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for false reports, after reporting a player for using slurs and evading the chat filter in game.

3: No Racism
Don't be a racist and don't try to bypass the automatic filters.

I assumed the fact that the users slurs had been getting through the filter and were surrounded by a bunch of spaces, he was somehow being clever and evading the filter. That was my mistake, as it seems he's actually just too mentally slow to type properly, hence the spaces, and the words he was using are not on the filter.

I also assumed that if there was a rule against racism then there would also be a rule against other forms of bigotry, but I guess all forms of bigotry are fine with this community as long as it doesn't include your daughters boyfriend.

Clearly, my report was not false, and if anything was a mistake in assuming the admin reviewing the report would be a reasonable adult and not a pearl-clutcher. I was wrong to have assumed the rules would be consistent, and it was my fault for not knowing what words were on the filter.

I'd also like to apologize for taking it upon myself to attempt to assist the admins in removing degenerate trailer trash from the community and making it a better place.

I'd like either an apology from panda for their abuse of power and overreaction in defending their friend and his disgusting behavior, or an admittance that all forms of bigotry that do not include race are not only allowed, but encouraged in this community.

I've been a part of this community since before it was banzore, since before it was MIg, and since the beginning of CMW. To think all of the contributions I've made to this community and it's servers are wiped out by a power tripping admin defending their degenerate friend is shameful.

Unfortunately, I fully expect said admin to double down like a child and possibly extend my ban for not kissing their ass, since it seems like the ban button on a dead video game is the one thing in their life they have control over, so we'll see how this goes.

Why should we lift your ban? Because somebody needs to keep PrZZZ from slaughtering you in game.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were given a 1d tempban for your false report in-game of "Racism/filter evasion" a topic we take seriously in this community. Typically I reduce it after some time has passed but then you decided to join the bz1 voice channel and dish out verbal abuse to everyone in the channel which resulted in your discord ban.
I've been a part of this community since before it was banzore, since before it was MIg, and since the beginning of CMW. To think all of the contributions I've made to this community and it's servers are wiped out by a power tripping admin defending their degenerate friend is shameful.
I don't care how long you have been a part of the community, you abused the system and then came into voice chat for a full blown tantrum. If you've been around for as long as you say, you'd know that we don't prohibit the word faggot or fag. We have a minimal filter with three defined words and their variations. I will not apologize for enforcing the rules. Had you not come into discord and been obnoxious but instead asked for clarification, we could've had a chat as adults and i would've reduced it. But no, you came in there filled with rage and decided you weren't there to discuss anything. If you review the reports on this forum you'll find I'm usually lenient but your outburst proved my actions even more correct.

The only apology I'll give you is that I'm sorry you feel so entitled to an apology after proving you're not fit to be in an adult gaming community.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
From what I've gathered you should have made a report here on the forum with evidence if you believe somebody violated our rules. We do try and police chat as little as possible for a multitude of reasons. There is a bit of precedence set scattered about on the forums regarding what is and is not okay to say, and of course there are always some gray areas; if your beef was with the word 'fag' then unfortunately that is not on our short list of things that we enforce for, and is a stance that goes back many years.

Going forward, making reports here on the forum with evidence would be your best bet. Even if you're unsure about if they violated the rules, presenting what you thing to be a violation with evidence will be taken seriously and not result in 'false report' bans like what occurred. As some others informed me, coming into the discord and putting everybody on blast without leaving a single moment for them to speak is entirely the wrong move as well. We do not handle bans, reports, or appeals in the discord, so that was pretty much the worst way to go about it. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know. You're entirely in your own right to make fun of them as well provided you also stay within the rules.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As a final note, since it's apparent you don't know me at all, I'd like to add that you are incorrect in your statement below.
Unfortunately, I fully expect said admin to double down like a child and possibly extend my ban for not kissing their ass
Not only did I not consider extending your ban, it's been reduced as I hope by now that this interaction has sunken in. What was originally a one day ban, I shortened to three hours which will expire at approximately 8pm EST this evening. In the future, I appreciate it if you would have a calm discussion about things like this instead of how things transpired this evening. Also as an fyi, I'm not swayed by ass kissing or compliments or insults for that matter. I've punished the same player you attempted to report in the past without any form of favoritism.