Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: BaggboBilbins

In-game Name BaggboBilbins

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I just recently reinstalled BF4 as my little brother was in town and asking to play 2042. I told him I don't own it because I prefer BF4 and long story short I let him play this past week. After sending a few messages in game about general strategy/chat a few people responded with things along the lines of "Here's Baggbo again" or "ban baggbo" and I passed it off as just general banter.

However, someone mentioned that I had been saying racist things in chat in previous sessions.

I don't see my name on any ban lists, and I tried connecting to a couple games and it worked fine. However, I did have a couple random disconnections which I thought were add. Nothing in regards to bans I don't think. I'm not sure. I've been playing this game off and on for many years and haven't seen that before.

Why should we lift your ban? My little brother was playing this past week and I asked him if he said anything racist in chat. He says nothing out of the ordinary but I'm not sure. A couple people are saying otherwise. I wanted to reach out as I've been playing off and on not only this game but on your servers for many, many years and have NEVER broken any rules in regards to cheating, chat, etc. I'm a very respectful person and I don't support or approve of any type of racism or anything of the likes.

I would greatly appreciate if we can review the situation just to make sure everything is ok. I doubt you will ever find anything about past reports or rule breaking in all the years I've been playing on your servers and in the game overall.

I would also like to know if you guys do have any reference to anything that may have been said on my account. If so, I wanna kick my brother's ass and make sure he never plays on my account again.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I don't think I'm getting kicked but not sure. I got a couple random disconnections recently.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes