Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: BANZOREJANNIE

In-game Name BANZOREJANNIE

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? making fun of you guys for banning someone for "impersonating" a seemingly unadmined locker server that is entirely automated. my name does not specifically incur that i am infact an admin for BANZORE, i am your janitor, i "clean" your locker server.

Why should we lift your ban? un-ban me. this is childish and you know it. have a little fun.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "impersonation"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We don't allow non-members to have anything regarding Banzore in their name or tags. Either change your name or deal with the repercussions.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Considering you think it's unmoderated, I couldn't take any chances. We need proof for reports and we can't force people to come to the forum to provide evidence.

end of the day i am just poking fun. i know it is moderated, but there is not any interaction if that makes sense, appearing to make it look like there is no moderation.

We need proof for reports and we can't force people to come to the forum to provide evidence.

i don't really get the second part, i did not impersonate being an admin at all, i did not acknowledge comments if people asked if i was. i would !ban to show the message i am just a normal player. i do not understand by what you mean, "you need proof for reports".

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
i don't really get the second part, i did not impersonate being an admin at all, i did not acknowledge comments if people asked if i was. i would !ban to show the message i am just a normal player. i do not understand by what you mean, "you need proof for reports".
I never said you impersonated an admin, you did however misrepresent yourself as a bz member and that's where the issue lies in your case. Quite simply we don't allow non-members to wear tags or claim in other ways to be a part of Banzore. That's why you were banned as well as the other player, one I might add that had the same availability to appeal and change their name too.

My saying "we need proof for reports" was in regard to you saying the server appears to be unmoderated. I'm saying we need evidence to follow up with reports otherwise no action is taken (unless it's for chat violations).

My saying "we need proof for reports" was in regard to you saying the server appears to be unmoderated. I'm saying we need evidence to follow up with reports otherwise no action is taken (unless it's for chat violations).
ah, i understand now. i was implying that you guys don't communicate enough, that's all. rarely ever.

i encourage you to give the other player a chance to appeal. just because he said he does not care if it is lifted or not doesn't mean don't give him a chance. he shouldn't of said he didn't care in the first place.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/BANZOREJANNIE/stats/888920902/pc/

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
They're not banned from the forums, they're free to open another appeal if they're so inclined.

As for you, I already saw you changed your name, your ban was lifted about 10 minutes ago.

Please don't use a similar name denoting any affiliation with Banzore in the future, unless you're a BZ member.

Appeal approved.