Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Battle__sun

In-game Name Battle__sun

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Dear administrator, I was playing normally today. After finishing a round, I wanted to change the map. I came to the BZ server, but it showed HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-H60-65-80] [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore. com],
I admit that I feel very good today. I killed a lot of enemies, some of them were headshots. You also know that in the rush mode, there are many enemies. It is normal for the headshot rate to increase. I rarely play the rush mode. This may be me The reason for being banned, I hope you can unblock me, thank you, I wish you a happy life

Why should we lift your ban? I really like the atmosphere and the game here, because you are responsible for the administrators, so that I can enjoy a good game environment. Occasionally, the state is good, and the headshot rate increases. I think it is a normal phenomenon. You can check my data, it is a A good player, there is no cheating or abnormal data, I hope to get a reply from the administrator, thank you

Kick reason (from Battlelog) HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-H60-65-80] [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore. com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately your usage of VPN's has caused your account to be linked to 30+ accounts. Several of these accounts have been cheated on, causing yours to be banned as well.

Attachments

• image_2023-02-22_173626629.png
    image_2023-02-22_173626629.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 6
Unfortunately your usage of VPN's has caused your account to be linked to 30+ accounts. Several of these accounts have been cheated on, causing yours to be banned as well.
Thank you for your patient reply, let me understand the current problems of my account, I wish you a good mood today.