Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Becstelen_1vh0r

In-game Name Becstelen_1vh0r

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'll try to keep this short. But I accidentally logged into an old account that I GUESS somehow had a punkbuster ban from like 9 years ago. Couldn't figure out why I kept getting insta-kicked from servers to realize I was on an old account and have been playing with gamepass. I'm able to join other servers that I didn't join with the wrong account just fine. But since I play HC only, this was the only server I tried joining and I guess the ban is sticking.

Why should we lift your ban? Have over a hundred hours in your servers and I've never broken any rules. Me and my buddy are just picking the game up since playing last in Nov 2021 before 2042 came out (it sucks lol) and my dumbass logged into an old ass account from when I was a kid I guess doing some dumb stuff. 112 hours on this account with no bans or issues from anyone, including Banzore.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Surely you have read other appeals with similar scenarios,

You will need to appeal the ban on the old account with Evenbalance.
Here is the link to their support page: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php
We do not whitelist on our servers, apologies.

Surely you have read other appeals with similar scenarios,

You will need to appeal the ban on the old account with Evenbalance.
Here is the link to their support page: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php
We do not whitelist on our servers, apologies.
I'm not banned through Evenbalance or anyone else on this account though. It's completely clean, Banzore servers just marked my GUID or IP or whatever because I was flagged from joining with the old account. I can play on any other servers just fine.

If I were flagged through Evenbalance or any other external system, wouldn't it prevent me from joining other PB and other anti-cheat servers that use the same things Banzore does?

Had I never joined the server with the wrong account, there would have been no issues as that ban was there from YEARS ago and I played just fine all year last year.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not all servers enforce punkbuster bans, we do.

My reply above stands, it is a ban via a linked account, both accounts are yours, you will need to sort out the ban on the old account.

Not all servers enforce punkbuster bans, we do.

My reply above stands, it is a ban via a linked account, both accounts are yours, you will need to sort out the ban on the old account.
Guess I'll just play on other servers then lol I know for a fact you're capable of lifting the ban as it's not by the others, but okie. Also the account isn't "linked" at all. I know how all this stuff works I used to be an admin for other servers. They have nothing to do with each other and are mutually exclusive. Joining others servers that DO enforce PB bans I can still join just fine.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We do not whitelist for PB bans.
You would need to successfully appeal with them or else you would keep getting rebanned by our systems.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about lol. Like I said I'll just play on other servers. You can close this useless thread now. :)

Even from Evenbalance themselves. If you can't have it appealed, you can play again by purchasing another copy. This is an entirely different copy of a game that was banned by YOUR server. Not PB, not evenbalance, ATI, none of them. It's a clean account/CD key of the game...If you looked up my GUID it is not on their system because it's a completely different system from years ago. Clearly it was flagged because my dumbass tried logging into the server with an old account that actually IS banned on PB/Evenbalance. Your server automatically flagged my GUID because it saw an association from the old accounts PB ban to the new GUID when clearly this copy of the game/account is clean for years.
Again you said "we do not whitelist for PB bans" but it's not a PB ban. It's a GUID ban from YOUR server. This GUID is completely clean on any anti cheat site/system, along with the account/game copy.

Attachments

• dumbass.PNG
    dumbass.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 12