Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: BladeXP64

In-game Name BladeXP64

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I had been on the other team and Lolipop had being shooting into the uncap all round and they were killing us as I remember . I got switched to his team and got frustrated. One that I got switched and two he had been shooting into the uncap all round even though now I was on his team, So when I got switched and saw he was shooting in to uncap still I put slams on him. Not the right thing to do but those kind of players including CTS, Goob are always raping the main and it not fun. They are toxic to your servers and when that happens the server empties out. Who likes to play on servers when player go 80-1 70-2 you get the picture they hord the vehicles so one one else the use them. look I understand what I did was wrong, but those kind of guys are the worst complainers on the servers. When they get killed all they do is whine like no-one is suppose to kill them and if we do we are cheating. Anyway I guess I could do recording and report people but it s just a gam a 10year old game can't we just play the game. Also last thing he implies that I was doing to it all round I did it once and only him. IF you see fit to reduce my ban that would be appreciated if not I will server my full ban. GFY will continue to play on your servers.

Why should we lift your ban? see above

Kick reason (from Battlelog) ERROR Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Slams on Friendly Vehicle [IRO 4 [6d18h][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like you have a 7D temp ban from the following report: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/complaint-from-lolipop-about-player-bladexp64.16175/

Regardless of if the other players were breaking the rules, that does not entitle you to do the same. If you report them with substantiating footage for attacking uncap (so long as your team is not fully capped), then we will take action to uphold the rules. I understand your hesitation with recording and submitting gameplay, but we rely largely on community submissions for enforcing the rules. Partaking in that process helps out us a lot, and will keep the rules enforced in situations that you may find frustrating.

Seeing that you have a pretty decent track record in the server and are a regular with many hours that are issue free, I think the ban length may be a bit steep for the submitted footage. I will reduce this down to a 3D total ban (2 days additional from this message), but you should still have known better than to take those actions. Please review the rules to make sure that your future gameplay is in alignment with them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my response to the ban. I appreciate you reducing the time. You are right two wrongs don't make a right. Just it frustrating when players like that do the things they do like hording the heli or tank for the whole round ( they wait after dying just to spawn back again get the armor or air again) and going 80-1 and so on. Most people who come to your servers are not like that except for these elite type player that I question some times about cheats. additionally they are the one who always report people just to protect their precious K/D. You can tell by our Communities stats we come to play and work with a other players in squads. One final thought it seems odd those types of players are always changing thier names. Makes you wonder. Thanks again for the time and reading all this stuff and thanks for the servers you, glad you continue to keep the server ticket count low. It allows you to play more maps in a night!