Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Blazinnuggs

In-game Name Blazinnuggs

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got banned for team killing but I swear it was an accident and I said sorry every time. I’ve been playing every weekend on this server for years pushing with support to work the objective. I don’t get many kills because I like to push and sometimes homies get caught in the crossfire but I apologize every time .

Why should we lift your ban? Because I like to play and I’m a good team player, I’m very sorry for the friendly casualties . I don’t like playing on the other hardcore servers.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Can confirm.

Appeal denied.

Like I said, I’ve been playing for years and I’ve never intentionally tk. I apologized to those players when that happened. I understand your decision. Thank you.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After looking into this a little bit further it appears that both Rogaine and myself confused you with another individual with blazing in their name.

That being said, Can you tell me your side of this?

I’m really sorry if it was actually me. I swear I try to play as cleanly as possible. I just love the game. I would be willing to wait longer if it means I can be unbanned soon. I’m really sorry for tk it may have been me you’re talking about as it’s possible I killed 3 team members upon start of game. I remember using an rpg and getting accidental team kills upon start of game some time ago. I’m really sorry guys

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That was another person (can yall come up with better names than 420blazeitfaggot)????

I will make a deal with you buddy.
I don't want to hear you come up again in these forums or in the game for tk/griefing/toxicity etc.
If I do, it will be a permanent ban.

Sound good to you?