Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: bmstrr

In-game Name bmstrr

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I intentionally teamkilled a few people a considerable amount of times

Why should we lift your ban? Because it will never happen again

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "Admin has kicked you" or something along those lines

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't really have a history of intentional tk's until yesterday. Was never given a warning or ban prior, just an instant permanent ban. Curious as to why that is?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are wrong so allow me to correct you.
Due to your past violations as well as the large number of recent intentional teamkills, it resulted in your ban being permanent.

Your chatlogs also show intent and zero regard for our rules, might I also add the purchasing of used accounts is against the TOS.

Put simply, you do not deserve to play on our servers nor do we want you on them.

In those past violations is there any outstanding evidence that those TK's were intentional or were those chat violations? Again I was never kicked or banned for shorter amounts of time prior to this perma.

My chatlogs shouldn't be a problem, really. You said yourself you don't moderate the chats to that extent and told someone upset about being called a nigger to "press H".

"the purchasing of used accounts is against the TOS."
That's great, didn't purchase this account. Me saying I did isn't proof that I did, it's just proof that I said I did.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
My chatlogs shouldn't be a problem, really. You said yourself you don't moderate the chats to that extent and told someone upset about being called a nigger to "press H".

Where did I say that? We don't tolerate racism. In your case, you've had 7 chat violations, it's a wonder I hadn't banned you already.

Someone posted screenshots of someone saying it, you replied "We do not moderate the chat to this extent, press H" or something along those lines. Read it yesterday in your activity history. It's irrelevant to this as a whole but thought it was worth mentioning @ my chat log portion of your reasoning.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That was most likely for just general chat messages regarding borderline spam or toxicity. I understand this can be a toxic game, we just simply don't tolerate racism. I've never said that in regards to the n word.

Your time was near, the intentional teamkills were the icing on the cake. I'd rather do the respectable portion of our community a solid by keeping you off of our servers.