Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Bodyzzy

In-game Name Bodyzzy

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Mar 28, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? No reason given. Just tried to log in and received a ban "HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED" by neonardo1

Why should we lift your ban? Because I did not cheated :)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's towards the end. The first 3/4 of the video or so the scoreboard is up.

It's towards the end. The first 3/4 of the video or so the scoreboard is up.
Are you kidding me? I was shooting in their legs and I never aimed at the wall/Metro sign. Try to "First person view" another player at the same spot using bipod and tell me if you will get the same result. Either way I dont care, but I know for my self that I did not cheated and I love how you point my score :D

At 0:43 i turned my Aim as much as possible to see if enemies are going through the entrance but in the video my aiming stopped again at the wall. The first person view you got and my aim are not the same.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
This is a plausible situation. Unfortunately the left side of the sight does cover the doorway so we can't see if there's actually someone there or not.

Given that I've seen a bug once before of the aim being slightly off (although in that case the bullet actually hitting where aimed which isn't the case here) I've lifted the ban.