Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban Appeal (can't post on that thread, says i don't have permissions)

hi, i've been playing on bZ2 for months, it's the only server i play, and i just got banned, cuz i was having too much fun wi clays on metro and got tk banned, never tked anyone on purpose, sorry i'll try to refrain on clays, just drunk and it was too much fun :\ can you please unban me? thank you very much.

Zazo is a great player, and an active and valued member of the BZ2 community. Claymores unfortunately can lead to these kinds of things on hardcore servers so their use is usually discouraged but they can be useful at times. Sadly you can't always stop the blueberries from running into them no matter how many times you warn them.

Having said this, I know for a fact that none of Zazo's teamkills have ever been intentional. That's not his play style, and it never has been. In fact I don't believe I have ever seen him angry or irritated at all on BZ2. He's just a fun guy who likes to have a good time.

Zazo is always a pleasure to play with/against. definitely spices the round up. Definitely not the type to int tk.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
for the record, this is exactly why I yell at you for putting them in places that friendlies end up having to push lol

running into 9 guys behind the elevator wall and dropping claymores is great, placing them in the locker door at red stairs, not so great

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Mines in hardcore are only ever a good idea in close proximity to the enemy base. Not in it, of course, but close enough that it's pretty sure your own team won't go near them.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I am also a fan of the claymores and I've tk'd everybody who squads up with me no less than 20 times by now but when I get my first tk kick of the night I switch to medic without explosives for the rest of the night. you have to tk 5 people, get kicked, tk another 5 people get kicked again, and tk 5 people a third time in one night in order to catch the auto ban. it's easy to lose track but best not to try your luck after the second tk kick of the night. the end game tk's DO count towards the kick/ban btw

these do count towards the tk kick for the night lol. one time we all capped the enemy and got like 4-5 engineers to lay 12 mines/slams all over C in locker, and some dude launched a 320 in from snow C and got like 12 kills at once LOL I have to find that clip
I think it was SlickShoes who launched it, wasn't it?