Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: CaptainCarnage1

In-game Name CaptainCarnage1

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Really, he stole my chopper while I was repairing it, even told him in chat that's why. (Read the chat after the incident) he knew why, and he reports me anyway. what ever happen to you have to record before you will ban what you always tell me? any time I report a TK I hear you have to record it. I report all the time when I'm intentionally TK and nothing happens. I reported one a little while ago it was auto contested and added minus 10 points to my score that is also BS

Why should we lift your ban? this is total BS if you let people steal stuff, they will keep stealing stuff and disrupting game play that is far worse than him being TK he already knew why he was TK

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Chicken shit

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Two wrongs don't make a right. You know better. If you take a vehicle back it its original spawn point and exit it, your teammates will be able to spawn directly into it.

If you are not at the spawn point of the vehicle and someone hops in it and steals it, you can submit that evidence to us and they will be punished accordingly. Taking matters into your own hands will not end well for you. If a similar incident occurs again, you will be permanently banned.

Reporting ingame does not do anything except provide us a timestamp and help show a potential pattern of rule violations. If someone repeatedly steals vehicles and claims ignorance, that will not fly.
Please thoroughly review our rules, I'm getting tired of explaining them to you. Your temporary ban expires in 46 hours.

I admit I made an error, by landing in the wrong area, and I could see somebody spawning in it. That was my error we were heavily damaged, and I had to put it down right away and I didn't realize exactly where we were on the map, I made a mistake, he made a mistake. You yourself said that, and I agree with you. I disagree of being banned over this it was a misunderstanding not something done to disrupt game play. If I thought that reporting anyone worked, I would have reported him instead of instead of a TK. In the past, I have reported players in BZ forums, and told by you that unless I recorded it you wouldn't do anything about it without being able to see what happened, but I see your willing make an exception, banning without a recording, if I'm the one being banned. So, you do have the ability go back and look, you just won't do it when I report someone. You're right two wrongs don't make a right.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He provided video evidence and it was reviewed, he has since removed the video. Intentional teamkills are not tolerated.
We require video evidence. It isn't that hard to capture.