Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Casperlan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Casperlan

Have you cheated before? No, I have only committed a violation for knowingly abusing a glitch.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Approximately 5 days ago I committed a violation for taking advantage of a glitch in the game, Battlefield Agency investigated my case and reinstated my account with a warning. Since that moment I have not committed any other fault against the server or any of its members.

After my reinstatement by Agencia BF I met one of the members who reported me at that time and he was surprised to see me again, I greeted him and apologized for my mistake. After that game I currently have restricted access to the BZ1 server and I don't know why because everything bad I did before was resolved. I apologize again for my mistake, I have never done anything like this or broken your server rules before.

Why should we lift your ban? With all due respect I request your help again for my case because I really love your server, it is the only one I play in bf4 and this game is the only one I currently have and play with my friends.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I don't have a direct battlelog kick.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

We have a zero tolerance policy in regard to glitching.

Your restriction is no mistake. As I stated on your previous appeal, we have a zero tolerance policy for glitching. This means you will not be unbanned by us and can no longer play on our servers. You are free to play elsewhere though. It would be in your best interest to check with other community's administration before attempting to glitch in the future.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.