Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: ChapoDaddy

In-game Name ChapoDaddy

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? For "attacking uncap". Not really sure.

Why should we lift your ban? Well I'm not really sure what "attacking uncap" means but if it is when an individual attacks an uncaptured objectives (perhaps for farming kills) then I'm pretty sure I've never done this. I can recall when I have pushed an unclaimed objective and killed enemies during the capturing process but only in self defense. Never for the sake of "farming kills" which would be difficult for a number of reasons. Also, your servers are the only ones worth playing. Would have to un-install and I don't really want to do that.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Attacking uncap.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were issued a 1D temporary ban that expires in roughly 4 and a half hours. Uncap is considered to be the uncappable base where you initially spawn in at.

You are not allowed to target uncap unless the enemy has exited their uncap, returned to uncap, shot or used equipment in uncap or if your team has captured all of the flags on the map.

Please review our rules and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Ok understandable. However, I attempted to play last night after midnight but was banned. If the ban lasts 4.5 hours, then how/why did I get banned in the first place? I was on during the morning the same day and more than 10 hours had transpired between sessions. So I had to have been banned when I wasn't online. Is this normal?

Ok understandable. However, I attempted to play last night after midnight but was banned. If the ban lasts 4.5 hours, then how/why did I get banned in the first place? I was on during the morning the same day and more than 10 hours had transpired between sessions. So I had to have been banned when I wasn't online. Is this normal?
Wait I see what you mean about ban length (1 Day ban, 4 hours left). Still, I was banned while I was offline which is odd to me.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
A complaint was submitted against you, we review the evidenced submitted and issued the appropriate punishment in hopes that you’d appeal. That way you could correct any potential misunderstandings.

We are volunteers, we cannot be ingame 24/7. Offline bans are common.