Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Chuckler233

In-game Name Chuckler233

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? When I played BF4, the game crashed, indicating that BF4 has stopped running. Then when I entered bZ#4 again, I found that I was Banned. The administrator prompt is "BANNED for Triggered Punkbuster MBi Ban[KononoYuuri.][Perm][BanEnforcer]"

Why should we lift your ban? Uh, to be honest, I don’t understand what this means. But one thing is for sure, I did not cheat. I feel that it is possible that Punkbuster was triggered when my BF4 crashed. If you don’t believe me, you can watch my game video or query my data.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What it is looking like to me is an IP ban, you are playing from China correct? Very likely someone else with that IP was Hacking and since it is very common for Chinese IP addresses to be the same It looks like punk buster assumed you were that individual. In fact when I pull up your account your IP is logged with 28 other accounts Obviously not yours, but I digress.
This is a punkbuster ban and you will need to speak with them as we have zero control of what they do.
here is a link for you

Yes, I am a Chinese player. Thank you for your trust in me, I will log on to their website to ask them. I will get back to you later, but it may take some time. Thank you again for your trust in me!

What it is looking like to me is an IP ban, you are playing from China correct? Very likely someone else with that IP was Hacking and since it is very common for Chinese IP addresses to be the same It looks like punk buster assumed you were that individual. In fact when I pull up your account your IP is logged with 28 other accounts Obviously not yours, but I digress.
This is a punkbuster ban and you will need to speak with them as we have zero control of what they do.
here is a link for you
Yes, I am a Chinese player. Thank you for your trust in me, I will log on to their website to ask them. I will get back to you later, but it may take some time. Thank you again for your trust in me!

here is a link for you
I have submitted an appeal letter to their staff, and I will reply to you here when they reply to me. Thank you again for your trust in me. My sincerest greetings to you.

Good luck man, wish you the best!
I suddenly discovered that I do not have a PBBans account. Will this affect my appeal? Due to the restrictions of the Chinese network, I cannot see the identity verification when registering. I am worried that this will prevent me from getting a response.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You weren't banned by PBBans, you were banned by Punkbuster (confusing I know). The link I provided you is the one to follow. You aren't banned by PBBans.

You weren't banned by PBBans, you were banned by Punkbuster (confusing I know). The link I provided you is the one to follow. You aren't banned by PBBans.
Gosh, I feel my hope of getting a reply is slim. I asked my friends and they said that the probability of receiving a reply is almost zero. Have you ever had the experience of appealing? How long will it take to receive their reply?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I really do not want to get your hopes up. Unfortunately you are pretty correct in that yes, your odds are pretty low. And we cant white list you neither since it is based on the games core engine. While I am told not to give this advice, your best bet as a Chinese player is to use a vpn that is distinct and unique. As I said before, your IP matches with almost 30 other people. Which is shitty and means you can get in trouble for whatever those folks do. I am sorry, there is nothing I can do, and there is nothing we can do for you.

I hope you get a reply, and I wish you the best.

I really do not want to get your hopes up. Unfortunately you are pretty correct in that yes, your odds are pretty low. And we cant white list you neither since it is based on the games core engine. While I am told not to give this advice, your best bet as a Chinese player is to use a vpn that is distinct and unique. As I said before, your IP matches with almost 30 other people. Which is shitty and means you can get in trouble for whatever those folks do. I am sorry, there is nothing I can do, and there is nothing we can do for you.

I hope you get a reply, and I wish you the best.
Ah, my goodness, this is really frustrating. Uh, but it’s very strange. I was kicked out only when I entered bZ#4, and it prompted me to be kicked out by the administrator, not expelled by Punkbuster. But when I entered some other servers, I was not kicked out, I can be normal play. So I also have a guess that the administrator used Punkbuster to kick me out of the server, and I saw words such as "Fuck China" appear in the game. Of course this is just a guess of mine, and I have no intention of offending you. I hope you can check it. Thanks a lot!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Again, that was not any of the admins, it was automatically done. And other players are going to say what they will, but it had nothing to do with us. You are banned through the games main anticheat engine, not a third party, not through our servers.

Again, that was not any of the admins, it was automatically done. And other players are going to say what they will, but it had nothing to do with us. You are banned through the games main anticheat engine, not a third party, not through our servers.
Thank you so much!

Gosh, it has been 3 months and I still not get their reply. Maybe I guess it was an IP ban?