Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: clone003u

Clone003u

Donator
In-game Name clone003u

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i will paste a question i asked in the discord, which provides context and info-

"I have a question/situation. my bf4 acc with over 100 hrs got banned by pb cus of some "cant connect to pkbstr B services" or something (I checked the punkbuster log). no hacks or cheating whatsoever. everyone/where told me to buy bf4 again since Even Balance wouldnt look at my ticket and i did and was able to play. but i reinstalled bf4 a few days ago and tried hopping on metro/locker/pearl only to be kicked right away after a message about punkbuster ban. but if i join any other server with punkbuster im fine. it seems only bz servers kick me. so i reinstalled punkbuster, made sure all the services for it are running and all that and it still kicks me from all bz servers. So im guessing that Banzore auto banned me from their servers but i dont know why. GUID is 594be0a5b9f211ac3653471e4d027bb2 and its not banned from what i can see on the various sites. bf4 name is Clone003u. Thank you for any help. I really miss that metro/locker/pearl server so pls help lol"

Why should we lift your ban? Because I think its a mistake that was made by the auto detection programs, maybe the PB software initially was tied to my old account and didnt change the guid until i reinstalled PB. But im not sure cus i dont think i have attempted to play with that account for a long long time.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked By Admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like your main account "clone003i" is banned by ACI.

1689477804098.png

Clone003u

Donator
Yes, that was mentioned in the initial post^
It was banned for what I’m guessing is the pkbstr B services thing as when I got banned and checked the Punkbuster log on my computer, the last logs on it were “Failed to connect to pkbstr B service” over and over.
So I’m looking to get the account Clone003u unbanned from Banzore Servers so I can play.
Is the reason 003u is banned from bz because the other account 003i was banned?
I don’t cheat, have never cheated, and just want to play bf4. I don’t even really know the exact reason why Punkbuster messed with my main. Even Balance doesn’t respond anymore. I just want to play bf4. You guys own half of the decently populated US servers so I’m almost screwed by this

My bad posted this on another post

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You will need to appeal with ACI, as they are the ones detecting a punkbuster ban on your account. The PBBAN page is clean so that is not the issue. Please see links below so that you can sort that out. If your account is unbanned on ACI, let us know so that we can approve the appeal. Otherwise even if we manually unban you, you will get rebanned again on the next time you join since the ban is still over at ACI.

You'll probably need to create an online account or something with ACI to appeal.