Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: cOntriL

In-game Name cOntriL

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So, me and 3 other people were on bZ#2 and were bored, so we thought we could level up our pistols.
So, we started to kill each other back and fourth, and then i started farming them next to their respawn beacon.
I was only getting headshots cause it was quick and one shot, didnt know that the server auto banned for that.

Why should we lift your ban? It was a accidental false positive (is that the right word?) was only trying to unlock the glock, didnt know the servers had anti stat padding features.
love the server and was hoping to join the BZ community when i applied.
Sorry about that.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I know y’all come on and play in the server with us but you are going to need to even put the stats for the guns you were using in order to be able to get back onto the servers. Same as everyone else. shouldnt take too long.

Alright, i have been doing that, i don't know HOW even you want it, but i'm doing it until i get the glock.

Well, i got my kills at 85, headshots at 36 and my accuracy is 27.1% but my kills per minute is 1.18

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ubanned, if you get banned again, keep playing with that pistol until you wanna try again.

Thanks so much.