Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: CrispyBoiSCAR

In-game Name CrispyBoiSCAR

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I believe I was banned for using a VPN. I was using a VPN because I was browsing the internet before I got an invite to play by a buddy, and I forgot to turn the VPN off.

I've also been warned before for a language violation, which I'm not sure the reason for, but I am 99% certain this is not why I've been banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I enjoy playing on Banzore, as it is one of the few Hardcore servers left on BF4 in the NA region. Other servers just don't have the homies like BZ does.

If for some reason I got the ban from a language violation (which, again, I'm sure I didn't), then I really apologize for saying whatever I said.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked for using a VPN

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I believe I was banned for using a VPN. I was using a VPN because I was browsing the internet before I got an invite to play by a buddy, and I forgot to turn the VPN off.

I've also been warned before for a language violation, which I'm not sure the reason for, but I am 99% certain this is not why I've been banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I enjoy playing on Banzore, as it is one of the few Hardcore servers left on BF4 in the NA region. Other servers just don't have the homies like BZ does.

If for some reason I got the ban from a language violation (which, again, I'm sure I didn't), then I really apologize for saying whatever I said.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked for using a VPN
You are not currently banned by us. The kick message is correct though. We do not allow regular players to use VPNs on our server. The TLDR reasoning behind this is because cheaters prefer to use them while playing.

If you must use one, we recommend donating for our VIP perks. You can read about it here.

Good morning,

Unfortunately, Battlelog does not show me any kick message (red bar). I get a kick prompt on the game, but nothing on Battlelog. I am going to attempt it on a different computer to see if it is an issue with my PC specifically.

Try reinstalling punkbuster as well.

You'll need to download and install both pbsetup and pbsvc.
I appreciate all the help.

Here's the awkward part. I play using GeForce Now (cloud gaming) instead of directly on my PC. Every time I try to play BF4 off of my PC, my D drive shits the bed and I can't figure out why.

Other servers work excellent with GeForce NOW so I suspect it isn't a problem with BF4 directly, although I'm not too sure.

I tried joining the Discord but I can't seem to join that server either LOL. I get hit with an "unable to join" message.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That’ll be your problem then. We treat GeforceNow as a VPN on our servers. Due to the way it recycles IP addresses, you have a very high chance of being linked to a cheater. If that were to happen, you would not only be restricted from playing on our servers but would potentially be banned by third-party anticheat services when you are linked to banned players.

We advise you refrain from using GeforceNow if possible. If not and you wish to try your luck, you’ll have to donate to use our VIP perks that allow use of VPNs. Regardless though, you’re still taking a risk on your account.