Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Dark_Peperin

In-game Name Dark_Peperin

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Breaking rules

Why should we lift your ban? I have been banned for almost a year, I've been reflecting this time, I don't want to cause any more problems, I just want to play the game man. Give me one last chance please!!

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Raping late at night

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I would like to take the opportunity to apologize directly to neonardo, I am aware that the main reason for my ban was to have damaged the server population late at night, at that time I was focused on my K / D and honestly I did not pay attention to how many players there were in the server,

Now I am aware of exactly what I do not have to do and again I'm really so sorry for the troubles in the past, I'm just asking fo 1 last chance thats all just 1 last chance. You know that I am not a cancer player who likes to do TK to the team just for fun, I made the mistake of obsessing over my stats, thats why I burned guys on heli(take the seat free for my pilot) cuz I was focus on getting strongs farms on shangai, I also attacked the enemy base to keep my kpm high. I was blinded by my obsession to get good stats.

As I said I have reflected on the mistakes I made, and I hope you understand that it was never really my intention to cause you problems.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
And here are yet again, I'm not going to explain to you again why you are banned because you just don't seem to be able to comprehend that your dumbass is banned because you shared accounts with other people some of which have bans tied to them. I have said time and time again there is nothing you can do here, except for go back in time and not be an idiot. For the last time: WE DO NOT WHITELIST. Have a nice day.

Denied.