Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: DARTH_MAUL_UwU

In-game Name DARTH_MAUL_UwU

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i teamkilled a player called Lovebiscuitt to get a vehicle as my teamate and i were using them once in gulf of oman for the heli and once in firestorm for the jet.

Why should we lift your ban? i never intentionally killed team players except for when i played with one of my team mates and i are in were in a sqaud and wanted to use the vehicles i aplogize to Lovebiscuitt for teamkilling him i am sorry. Lovebiscuitt also teamkilled me as retaliation so i understand. i only teamkilled Lovebiscuitt twice during my entire interaction with him on multiple matches i aplogize for teamkilling Lovebiscuitt for a vehicle that was wrong and i should have not have done that. if this is a temporary ban i am willing to wait it out as punishment for teamkilling for a vehcile thank you.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You had already been given a chance at redemption from another Admin over a previous perma ban for racism/toxicity. You may have changed your name, but you have not changed your gameplay/Intentional Team killing/trolling/chatspam. Appeal denied.