Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: DOM4R14N

In-game Name DOM4R14N

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was reporting a player that was an obvious cheater, he was literally teleporting around the map and had no deaths. so i said i would speak with an admin on discord to try to get him removed.

Why should we lift your ban? bc i was told when i appealed before that it was going to be a 3 day ban.. its been well over 3 days now... just dont like it when someone doesnt hold up to their word.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) impersonating an admin? bc i said i would speak to an admin...

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please read the response to your last appeal to see why you’re wrong:

We decided to change that 3 day ban to a permanent one and your application to bZ was denied. We do not want you on our servers.

dont you think you should have let me known that.... oh and fyi i will still be on your servers... this is 2024, it takes all of 2mins to register a new battlelog account, and all 2 mins to have my IP address changed from my ISP through the comcast xfinity app :)

just so you know, ive been on your servers since the day you banned me. so i didnt get F*cked at all :)

thanks badmins, good day sir!

did you guys think that IP banning people still works?? LOL are you guys stuck in the last decade....? you do understand every isp allows you to change your own IP address now adays.. you can practically make your own IP address as long as no one has those numbers registered...

I hope to god you guys dont rely on IP address bans to keep people off your servers. well seeing as ive been playing for days in your servers with a new ip and still havent got kicked im going to assume thats what you rely on... i cant wait to show everyone how easy it is to have your ip address changed with your ISP.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
and all 2 mins to have my IP address changed from my ISP through the comcast xfinity app

Comcast doesn’t do this.

you do understand every isp allows you to change your own IP address now adays.. you can practically make your own IP address as long as no one has those numbers registered

This isn’t true at all, that’s not how it works.

well seeing as ive been playing for days in your servers with a new ip

You haven’t been.

i cant wait to show everyone how easy it is to have your ip address changed with your ISP.

It’s not. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows. In addition, we have multiple ways and methods of linking people, so even if you did somehow get a wrinkle in your brain and bypass one way, we have others.