Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: dopefish9001

In-game Name dopefish9001

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? We had just switched maps to Pearl Market and I was in the middle area by the top of that broken sign/walkway over the street. There was an enemy crouched by a nearby wall hiding. I jumped over him and hit my knife button. He attempted to counter, but I pressed the knife button again and ended up with his tags. I then proceeded to walk up to the other side of the street, and suddenly got spammed with the same DPS ban I seem to get whenever I play on any bZ server besides bZ7.

Yeah I'm really puzzled by this one. I guess during the process of knifing the guy, I must have accidentally stabbed him 800 extra times to make sure it was a done deal. Hence the Damage Per Second auto ban.

What am I doing wrong? I'd like to play on other servers sometimes, but this seems to happen fairly consistently. I usually run with the FAMAS and other high RPM autos. Should I use low RPM rifles on single fire mode and only aim at people's feet to take down my overall damage per second? Sorry for the sarcasm, but it's getting kind of annoying when I did nothing out of the ordinary. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why should we lift your ban? I don't cheat or hack

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: DPS Automatic Ban [4-JS2-34-133-14-389] [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
How've you been Dopefish?

I think I sort of know why this is happening, but it is incredibly rare in this scenario and has me scratching my head.

Each gun has different values at which the bot bans people, but looking at your stats I really don't know why it keeps hitting you.

So lets do this:

Play only with the JS2

1662254783305.png

and just shoot people in the feet legs and balls. This will lower the damage per second that its claiming is too high for you, which again. I really don't understand why its pinging you for that, really does not seem out of whack at all.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/dopefish9001

1662254911819.png

Given that it just randomly decides to nail you is beyond me, but I'll go ahead and unban you and we shall see if it does it again while you attempt what I said above.

Sound good?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
For comparison here is my JS2 Stats:

1662255327060.png

Something just seems off about the plugin itself in regards to that gun in particular, which we don't directly have control over. But hopefully, lowering the damage per second will stop the plugin for going after you.

My spoon is too big!
Haha, hey angry - I'm good, how about yourself? Thanks for the quick response on this one and the unban.

Also, hmm, interesting. The stats are a bit new to me, but it looks like I need to bring down my DPS for: JS2, Glock18, M34/incendiary nade, LAW, and Saiga 12. I will get started on the toe-and-ball shooting using the JS2, and the others will follow suit once the numbers are more reasonable. :D

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sounds good man, gods speed! just reply here if it hits you again, I am fairly certain its only going to be the JS2 though so just focus on that!

For sure, thanks again man! If it's an issue again, I'll post here. I'll probably just shoot into the air for a while to bring the numbers way down.